Monday, February 27, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Projections 4

Astral Occurrences – Projections 4

Morning of 1st November 2008.
Student K, fetch me from Seattle Temple’s dormitory and we head North to Vancouver for a day trip.

It was a fine and sunny. We started off at about 8.30am.
At about 9.20am, I had an attack of sleepiness. Both my eyes just wanted to close up very urgently.

Upon closing my eyes, I saw huge yellow rectangular banners with inscriptions like those on talismans. They were in front of me as if blocking my path. I started to have a closer look at them one by one.
I laugh loudly at how lousy was the inscriptions, as the person who wrote them did not learn this techniques well.

Upon my laughter echoing out, the banners disappeared in an instant.

About half an hour later, my eyes shut automatically yet again!
This time I saw myself dressed in yellow ceremonial robe, bald headed, kneeling in front of someone dressed like those Thai/Burmese armoured dancers.




Of note it the head-dress of this person. He has a pointed top stupa head-dress and the body of the stupa is like a bell and has red-colored wordings with gold-color trimmings all round them. These wordings started to shine and rise up heaven-wards. The Stupa is all golden light too.

This person is giving me some kind of blessing or empowerment transfer as he touches my head chanting something and also explaining something to me.

That particular scenario is unique in that I am dressed in Mahayana’s robes and the blessing given by some ancient divinity that I can’t locate from the web.

Hahaha!
Quite an eventful day!
More to come before this day ends.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

Edited by Lotuschef on 1 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment