Thursday, February 23, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Healing 4

Indonesian Translation :


After taking refuge with TBS in August 2008, I learned even more ways of healing.

Student QY, told me about how good are mantra wheels.

I had this dream one night, a group of people led by a muscled man holding a sword is facing an altar performing some rituals.
I was somehow at the right side of the altar facing them.
An old lady wearing beige colored long sleeves top and wide skirt with her hair bundled into a knot at the back of her head stuff a round sitting cushion for me to sit down.
I sat down and somehow started to chant Avalokitesvara’s mantra: Om Mani Padme Hom!

The Om was emphasis as well as the Hom.
The effect was like vibrating waves spreading in circular rings outwards and sounded like echo in a great hollow space.
The lights are brilliant white as they spread out in circles.

The leader holding the sword started to shake and his face getting redder and redder and the redness spread all over from his head down his neck to this arms and visible parts not covered by the white singlet his is wearing.
He seems to swell too, and looks as if he is about to explode soon.

He suddenly sat down and started chanting along with me and his group members all follow suit.

I believe that Avalokitesvara has saved me again like she did all through my growing years. When I have nightmares, she will appear and I will wake up immediately, leaving the control of whoever trying to hurt or frighten me in my dream.

From this dream, I learn to project Lighted Mantra Wheels to protect or shield someone from harm within or without. Visualize the round fluorescent light tube, you drop over someone to circle him/her/it. A circle of white light will do. Any mantra that you have affinity with. For us in TBS, best use GM’s mantra.



I also learn to use goodness to counter evil/badness.
Good will triumph over evil!

Do you have the power to do so?
Yes!
If you have absolute faith in GM and also the important ingredient of Compassion for all sentient beings.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

Edited by Lotuschef on 1 July 2016

1 comment: