Thursday, February 23, 2012

Astral Knows No Barriers



Astral Knows No Barriers
Readers please maintain a logical mind throughout.

Dear readers, do you remember the one that asked me to sit behind him at a certain cultivation session to see whether he does Samadhi correctly or not?

He also told me that he cultivates every morning and around 7.30am he will be at Samadhi stage and asked me to go to his house and check whether he is doing correctly for Samadhi too.
He added that he will tell his Dharma protectors and guardians to let me into his house.

I shared the above in my blog before.

Do you agree he has no idea at all about Samadhi?
I can look at him from the front and his facial features and aura to see whether he is calm enough and emitting some light or not.
However, I can’t gauge anything from his back!

He expected me to travel Astrally or Transcendentally through air space to his residence and judge whether he is doing alright for Samadhi too!

As I have said before, if and only if, I can travel transcendentally or astrally, at his level, his guardians won’t be able to stop me at all from entering or leaving, do you agree?

Hahaha!

There are No Barriers to stop one, when one can transform into air or light forms which are small molecules that can penetrate and reform or regroup into a certain form.

How does GM enters our dreams?
Thought of these?

Go read GM’s articles on Mahamudra again and again.

Happy cultivating!

Amituofo
True Buddha School
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment