Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Healing

Terjemahan Indonesia :



Astral Occurrences – Healing

From Juhi - i found you did a very interesting research on this topic, which i do consider very important astral plane helps to infusionate (so to speak) your spells and magical objects, and more, more, more things to talk about Astral on 3-2-2012 Astral Travel? 神行?

Dear Juhi, I would write another article on Astral. Hahaha! It is so bizzare that most people would not believe me! I need time to research what My Root Guru has to say on spells & magical objects. I am going to share with all some concepts from Diamond Sutra co-relating Astral projection and I hope to find supporting materials from my Guru's writings asap. Would like to hear more from you on my other articles. Cheers. Lotuschef. on 3-2-2012 Astral Travel? 神行?

This is the first of series I am writing about Astral related occurrences.
Prepare to have fun along with me….

Most of the materials are already in my blog, let us go dig them out and chew on them.

Let us start from just before my entrance into TBS.

I volunteered at a local monastery for almost 3 years. Few weeks after taking refuge, I started in earnest as a volunteer in the kitchen’s material preparation area from about 6.45am daily.
Also went for the Precepts ceremony about 8months later.

When sitting down processing vegetables, I gradually feel an inner peace and also felt detached from the rest who are busy gossiping; chatting about the current hot favorite TV serial; making much noise as more volunteers show up to help out.

An old lady. M, has bad joints problems and she told me that when the pains in her knee joints are so bad that she cannot wake up and walk, she would talk to Avalokitesvara. She would beg to be able to get up and walk and go to the temple to do voluntary work. She has been there about 30years.
Her pain would miraculously go away suddenly enabling her to get up and go do voluntary work at the temple.

Somehow, this got imprinted into my mind.

One day, just before the Qing Ming festival, we have to deal with about 30 big baskets of yams. I am allergic to them and I always wear thick gloves when I deal with them at home. I prepared to go do something else when one of the volunteers said that I can wear as much protection as needed but every pair of hands are needed.

I donned plastic gloves almost touching my elbows and another layer of cotton gloves for gripping purposes. I had fun though and we completed the task mid- afternoon.

After washing and packing up, both my arms were red, swollen and itchy where the gloves didn’t cover.
Seems like someone reminded me about M’s method to ask for help.

I went to the front hall where there are 3 statues, Medicine Buddha; Sakyamuni Buddha; and Amitabha Buddha.
I sat down and starting talking to Sakyamuni Buddha.
I said to please remove these discomfort as I would very much like to help again.
Guess what?
The swelling, redness and itchiness all disappeared immediately.

This healing done by Astral Presence?
I very much believe it is so!!!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

Edited by Lotuschef on 1 July 2016

1 comment:

  1. [...] Artikel asli ditulis oleh Lama LotusChef pada tanggal 22 Februari 2012 Pranala ke artikel asli : Astral Occurrences – Healing [...]

    ReplyDelete