Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Healing 2




Indonesian Translation :


After the Qing Ming festivities, there were mountains of dishes to wash.
The strong detergent they use at the temple bites at me and my hands would 
the skin cracks and also small red spots that are extremely itchy form all over my hands.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
This time, I started to talk to Sakyamuni Buddha as I sat down.

I said to please protect me from the bites of the chemical detergent so that I can continue to help whenever needed.
I sat washing dishes immersing my hands in the detergent for about 4 hours and nothing happen.

After that, before I do something that will cause me problem or discomfort, I would ask for protection first before I begin.

So I started to talk to Astral beings this way!
Hahaha! I went crazy!!!

When I am doing some healing techniques/massages, I somehow called upon the help of Buddha as well.
There comes a time when I know if I hug the old ladies, I would transfer some form of light energy to them to make them better.

Hehe! :)
Getting more bizarre or more crazy???

Projection of Light energy to heal! I somehow figure out how to draw upon Universal light energy to heal?

I very much believe it is so!!!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

Edited by Lotuschef on 1 July 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment