Sunday, February 26, 2012

Astral Occurrences - Projections 2

Astral Occurrences - Projections 2
Readers please maintain a logical mind throughout.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

I flew to Hong Kong on the 5-8-2008, 2 days after taking refuge with True Buddha School.

I am supposed to meet up with some business associates from Shanghai and Guangzhou on the 6-8-2008.

It started raining from early evening and as I made my way to have dinner at a nearby restaurant that I frequent whenever I am in HK, I heard some talk of typhoon warning.

The next morning, I was awakened by calls from associates, informing me that they can’t board the plane because of typhoon and have to reschedule the meeting to a later date.

I turned on the television and learned that the typhoon was in earnest since about 6.30am.

I saw a window plane flew across to the next apartment block and damage the window plane of that particular apartment, sliding down damaging all the open window planes in its path.

This is the first time I experience a typhoon in HK.
Hahaha! I have been visiting HK regularly since the age of 9!

As the meeting did not materialize, I booked my flight home on the 7-8-2012.

Now the interesting part!
I boarded the evening flight at about 8.30pm.
At around 9.30pm., turbulence were starting to be felt.

I have a chanting bracelet of special wax which I have use for counting.
I bought this bracelet outside Wong Tai Sin temple.
It has Avalokitesvara’s mantra inscribed on each bead.

I had chanted lots of Vairocana Buddha’s mantra [long version] with it.
This mantra I had pick up more than 2 years before I took refuge in True Buddha School. It has a catchy tune and easy to memorize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjoeor1hWKE&feature=related

As I closed my eyes and started to slide the bracelet from my right wrist, a vision of a tall standing Buddha appears and he held out his right hand, letting the airplane sits in the middle of his palm.

The turbulence stop immediately!

I saw this Buddha statue in a movie about the mysterious tales of Wisely and it was filmed somewhere in Tibet.

Hahaha!
I thought nothing of it, until I read that a tutor assistant/zhujiao from UK has a close shave with death. The plane they were on experienced some problem and this student and her spouse were saved by GM.
She said she sighted GM bringing the plane safely to land.

I have been visualizing the same when turbulence starts when I am onboard hence.

You can do it too!

Trust GM!

Amituofo
True Buddha School
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment