Thursday, February 23, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Healing 6

Terjemahan Indonesia :

Readers please maintain a logical mind throughout.

One reason I planned a retreat is to truly analyze and study what I had learned so far and especially those that were transmitted to me at the moment I need them. I believe Grand Master Lu teaches and guides me all along.

Spending more time reflecting on what I have learned; what I have done; what are the results; how can I improve my “techniques” …. I believe should benefit more people.

Student LX was referred by another student MS.
MS actually has cultivated well and I am sure he has the ability to help any one in need.
However, the problem is Sentient beings look at Form and have blind faith in Form.

LX has a uterine tumor about 8.5cm in diameter. 
Doctors advised surgery to radically remove the Uterus and all associating parts like the ovaries and the ovarian tubes as well.
Grand Master Lu said that those suffering from cancer are those that have killed many and also most of the time indiscriminately.

My advice was to cultivate repentance; live animal release; do charity; and Golden mother healing practice that Grand Master Lu taught.

Visualizing the tumor as a bee hive and chant loudly "Hom! Hom! Hom!" hitting at the location where the tumor is or white light from Golden mother’s bushy whip touch it and the bees all fly away. The tumor will shrink and dry up and disappeared.

I also taught her to visualize Grand Master Lu or Golden mother stretching a hand into her body and grabbing the tumor, draw it out and throw it away. She has to do this repeatedly while chanting the relevant mantra.

She follows me everywhere for about a month, also cultivating studiously every evening at home.

She came to tell me happily that the tumor has shrunk to 6cm after a month and later about 2 months hence, it is only 2cm.
After the 3rd month, she said the tumor is so small that surgery is unnecessary. The tumor is also benign.
For Astral energy projection, have you all learn from reading my articles so far that there are NO BARRIERS?

Read the Mahamudra article by Grand Master Lu that I posted recently?
Practicing Qi/Air/Energy and Thought/mind power.

When your mind can direct energy in form of light or air at will, you have already touch Mahamudra!
So have fun, playing with air and your will/mind power!

Do you all agree that Astral projection is not dependent on one achieving Phowa?

Happy cultivating!

Readers please maintain a logical mind throughout.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

Edited by Lotuschef on 1 July 2016

1 comment: