Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sea Burial Again

Sea Burial Again.
Readers please maintain a logical mind throughout.

Dear readers, do you remember the articles on
 and

The one that consulted me last year and recently died in an accident opted for Sea Burial.

I met student T, that help him seek me out for consultation last year, this Sunday afternoon, and he was fine.

I had lunch with him today and I noticed his forehead and both eyes have a prominent greenish hue.
Well, I tried to help him clear up the greenish hue silently so as not to alarm him.
Well, the greenish “stain” seems too stubbornly stuck!

I had no choice but look for something to help him concentrate.
Found a pendant with GM and True Buddha Sutra and lots of mantras encased, I held this in my right palm and visualized GM lighting the pendant up.
I handed it to T and advised him to chant Guru’s mantra. I had no choice then but to explain to him why he needs to do so.
I talked to the ‘spirit’ that is affecting him and told the spirit to leave him alone. The spirit should seek out his family members to help him and not disturb T.

It took about 15minutes for the greenish hue to clear from T.
T said his shoulders also developed an ache after attending the wake of his friend.
For the student who was disturbed by the spirit of his friend, matters were really bad for the last 2 weeks of the 49days of transition existence.

A person with negatives like the deceased should not opt for Sea Burial if he can’t get a good bardo deliverance from a well-cultivated practitioner.
I advised him against certain actions when he consulted me and he said he knows and he won’t take those actions.
That was last December. Less than 3 months and he paid dearly for his negatives.
Told T to wait and see whether the spirit will go find his relatives to give him a proper bardo delivery or will he come and asked for help before the 49days of transition existence expires.

What would I advise the relatives now?
Neutralize the negatives so that they won’t hinder the spirit’s bardo form from getting delivered.
Both the spirit and his karmic negatives have to take refuge and then bardo deliver together.

In times like these, my hands are tied! The person when alive did not heed my advice and therefore I can’t interfere unless the relatives give me permission to help him now.

People, who died in accidents or from gruesome ailments like cancers, please neutralize negatives for them and deliver them and their negatives together. Else they get stuck in one of the halls of hell to pay back for their wrongs.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

Amituofo
True Buddha School
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment