Thursday, February 23, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Healing 3




Indonesian Translation :


After taking refuge with TBS in August 2008, I learned even more ways of healing.

Student YH, said I have to protect myself when performing healing so that the negatives from the patient won’t rub on to me.
He suggested that I encased myself in a crystal ball.

Hahaha! The problem is I just cannot remember to do so and in emergencies, Time is the Essence. I just draw upon my medical knowledge and heal whoever is in need.

From the crystal ball, I have also learned from GM the crystal pyramid visualization during Sydney’s Kalachakra Event.

I can easily project crystal balls and pyramids to encase and protect now.
These are Astral Projections and utilize Universal Energy in a Light form.

Bizzare! No!

GM is able to do it with ease and if we cultivate diligently, WHY NOT?

Again, it is your Faith in GM and whether you have Boddhicitta for all sentient beings or not that is the Deciding Factor.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

Edited by Lotuschef on 1 July 2016


1 comment: