Monday, February 13, 2012

Please Help


13-2-2012 Please Help

S: Hi Fashi, sorry to text u this late.. But I ‘mfeeling v discomfort. E giddy symptoms came back again.. (Received 13-2-2012@1:08AM)

Fashi: Be calm. Chant GM’s mantra n ask GM to helpu. Then visualize the 100 syllable mantra in your heart chakra turning nemitting brilliant dazzling white light. Don’t panic. When u r firm, no one canharm u.
Remember to do homework daily. Chant GM’s mantrawhenever u can. Cheers.

S: Morning.. I feel much better today. I was thinkingto myself e power of sutras and smiling to myself. One month never do homework,symptoms came back to haunt me ask me to chant. Haa.. (received 13-2-2012@8:25AM)

Fashi: GM said u needto say sorry to karmic foes. Please dedicate chanting merits n do offering tothem as well as all sentient beings. Cheers.


Dear all,
GM can help you and I can also help you, providedyou do your part as well.

Chanting GM’s mantra, I encased him with crystalball and prism but he has to chant to keep the energy of these items going tohave constant light radiating outwards so that nothing can come near orinwards.

It works for him almost immediately, as I confirmedwith him over the phone. (@1:26AM)

Hahaha! I can’t keep the energy supply to all thecrystal balls and prisms that I used. It is up to Individual to do their partas well for their own well-being.

What I did is a temporary measure to arrest the immediatesituation to enable the Individual to start up his own defense mechanism.

O! Believe it or not up to you.


Amituofo
True Buddha School
Pure Karma
Lotuschef





No comments:

Post a Comment