Monday, February 20, 2012

Karma – Unavoidable Consequences


20-2-2012 Karma – Unavoidable Consequences

I received a call early evening today, a student called me and informed me that Z has passed away in a traffic accident at the age of 37.

Let me refresh readers’memories.

Z is the one that consulted me last year and TWO of his past lives had surfaced.

One lifetime as a Japanese lady and the other as a soldier.

He also told me that he dreams of the soldier for a few times previously that’s why when I told him I saw a soldier, he wasn’t surprised.


I advised him to pay karmic debts and be charitable too.


Well, he never registers for offering to Karmic negatives despite reminders to do so.


The Affinity is not present or insufficient; therefore he didn’t resolve karmic negatives even upon advice.


We really can’t upset Karmic balances without the subject seeking help or sincere in apologies.


Don’t leave things too late please.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment