Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Healing 7

Terjemahan Indonesia : Kejadian-Kejadian Astral - Penyembuhan 7


Astral Occurrences – Healing 7

There is this bossy old lady, L, in the monastery’s kitchen who has been volunteering her services for about 10 years. She took charge of lots of volunteers who just don’t care about giving orders but just want to offer their help when needed.

The kitchen’s ingredients preparation is split into 3 teams.
One team under this above bossy lady, L. Another under yet another dictatorial lady, A and the last under veteran volunteer of >40years who is about 95years old, E.

I started working under A as the old lady, M, which brought me to work, is with her team.

My first few months there, I was given the least popular task of peeling and cutting sacks of potatoes daily.
Dealing with potatoes, one’s hands got earth stains and hard to wash off.

Clumsy me? Always got cuts too, as I am not familiar with the peelers they have there. I solved this problem by bringing my own!

After finishing my duties, I would go join other groups to help out.
M actually warned me not to go to other teams, else they will scold me.

Hahaha! That didn’t happen because I already earmarked the nasty ones there and befriended them!

Most of them become my god-mothers! Hehe!

Well, L was real nasty and she didn’t like my being popular.
Also because I helped the abbot set up a retail booth selling flowers; candles; fruits; cakes and etc. for offering to Divinities, and many fear my complaining to the abbot about their nastiness.

Well, just before my 2nd lunar new year there, L suffered a stroke and was in critical condition. The monastery’s grapevine has it that she needs a by-pass operation to save her life.

As I was cultivating, I visualized GM yoga with me. We went to the hospital’s critical care unit and stood on her right side. We held her hand and transferred light into her, lighting her up with bright white light to cleanse and purify.

I did this twice, once before her surgery and once after.
[I later learned from reading Rainbow Body Attainment 2years later that this is Samadhi Boddicitta, as per GM.]

She returned to the monastery after about 3months and she told everyone that the abbot came and save her when she is in hospital.

Hahaha!
I don’t think the abbot of this monastery can do that for her!

Why?
A week before the abbot’s birthday, it was about 2 weeks after I took refuge in True Buddha School; while chanting High King Avalokitesvara sutra, the abbot came into my vision.

He was lying down at first and suddenly he sat up about 45 degrees and screamed very loudly and his expression was extremely scared. He fell back flat on his bunk.

I asked GM what should I do, and GM advised me to dedicate merits of chanting High King Avalokitesvara sutra to him as a birthday gift.

Well, I later learned that the abbot employed a group of Tibetan lamas to perform some rituals for him!

So he really is in some kind of trouble!
Well, he was fine on his birthday that year, and that is all that counts.

High King Avalokitesvara sutra!!!
It has amazing “powers” that one just can’t thoroughly enumerates.

Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

1 comment: