Sunday, February 26, 2012

Astral Occurrences - Projections 1

Astral Occurrences - Projections 1
Readers please maintain a logical mind throughout.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

One day after cultivation session at a student’s place, lead by YH, we went for light meal at nearby food centre.

After the meal, we went to a shrine just beside the food centre.
It is setup by a group of stall owners and they principal deity is Earth God.
We offered incense and sat down under the shade of the large tree beside the shrine.

There was a light breeze and I was sitting comfortably.
Suddenly, I saw GM dressed in a full-length sky-blue colored dragon robe about 3 metres in front of me. GM has no headdress on him.

He was smiling and he swings his right arm backwards, like a baseball pitcher, executing a fantastic pitch.

I was stunted with his sudden appearance!
Hahaha!
Guess what?
GM threw a pastel green colored ball, the size of a ping-pong ball, to me!

When I came out of shock, I related this occurrence to YH. He asked me whether I grab hold of the ball or not.

Well! When GM gives you something, it is meant for you and nobody else.
Need I to grab it? 

Anyway, when I reach home, I visualized the ball in my hand and place it into a stupa I had on the altar.


Amituofo
True Buddha School
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment