Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat - intermezzo: today's dream 2



I should listen to GM n stayed on the sidelines. Hehe..
But I jumped into it forgetting GM's words to me few days ago..
Now some irate students turn their gun-points at me liao... :)


[Hahaha! GM gave me: To silently wait and watch changes! But I didn't listen n went to comment! 
Anyway, no one can harm a Buddha! 
In GM's Sword of the Yogi, he already explained very clearly about defamation & associated matters. 
Knowing also who are the ones that dropped into the 3 lower realms. 
Student, Little prawn, said the slandering materials were too unbearable for him & yet I somehow spoke up for YC! 

Hehe! Seems no one understand 8 fold noble path's usage! 
A woodless or fueless fire will burn itself our in TIME. 
Actually should listen to GM and Silently wait & watch changes unfold! Hahaha!]


AA: How come we faced about the same thing hahaha.
It happened to me as well this week, as I told you earlier, thinking that I could change other's bad character, but I somehow overdid it.
My friends all think that people can't change for the better.
I was left feeling like the most idiotic person in the world who think that people can really change hahaha.
So that very night I also did the Arya Vajrasattva repentance.
I dissolved all matters and dedicated the merits to all my friends as well.
I should just keep my mouth shut and not care about other people.
I will try my best to see the good side of the people.
I should have listened to papa guru. hahaha.

I forgot to tell you the other dream, those were 2 dreams of the same day. What a day indeed.
You were leading a puja session and suddenly you forgot the verse of a certain part. 

That related part was lost from you. So we stopped and went searching for the part for some time until you lite an incense and said to me "i'll go outside and ask guru".
You went back several minutes later with a paper containing the lost verse.


Cheers dear maman :)


My dear, Guru is to be found within AND not without! 
I have pretty good memory and memorized most parts of the Sadhanas too!
There is Significance in my "go outside & ask guru". 
Also "lost verse" of a Sadhana?

Hahaha! Pretty interesting! 

I remember once when we were practicing the small verse for True Buddha Repentance, the reverend forgot how to sing a certain part and we we stuck for about half an hour.
Then reverend and some students said they will ask help from Miao Ying Tian Nv; Jing Na Luo Tian; ..... I am only a few months old in TBS, so I sat there & waited.

Then I look up at Guru's statue on the 2nd level from the top of the altar. My heart said: Please Guru, teach me, I am hungry and if delay further, will have to forgo dinner as the cultivation is going to start in about half an hour's time.

Hehe! Of course Guru taught me lol! A novice, me, sang the verse to them and I ran off for dinner.

This "go outside & ask guru" after lighting incense, is for some other purpose.
To tell you the truth, I figure I went out to bring someone that dare not enter and join the session in. And if you can't see this person or persons; they must be spirits that needed help or blessing badly. Hahaha! Concur? 

So it is not ask Guru but Guru tells me to go outside and do this....

Sometimes during cultivation, Guru speaks to me, and I pause a while before I continue with the session. 
As to "lost verse", I can ask Guru or any Dharmapalas present to prompt me! :)

Sometimes we must not go about things in ways that will frighten most sentient beings.
If I were to say: I need to go outside and convince some visitors to join us.
Hahaha! Can you imagine what will happen?

Semua orang lari kuat kuat!!! [Every one will run away very fast!]

Cheers all.
You really can talk to Guru anytime, you are not crazy! :)

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef











No comments:

Post a Comment