Friday, June 29, 2012

[29-06-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – Effective Bardo and Karmic Negatives


by LOTUSCHEF on JUNE 29, 2012



dear ws

remember I told u to look at her carefully when you see her.

skinny and  looking sad and slowly walking back into the temple. 

she is obviously unwell, not eating well….

where is this temple where her urn is?

bt told me Hungry ghost realm and that is not possible if you see her in a temple where her urn is.

bl’s questions are too vague that I don’t know how to answer her

however, since she keeps appearing to you n bt, guess she  is unhappy n she is sort of asking for help.

I guess also that ZZ did the bardo as bl said all relatives from your family branches all done by him

Well, you go sit and visualize her n ask her to show u whether she wants to change a place to “live” or what she needs. 

If she is sickly, and not getting enough food or she needs medicine….

did u look at her clothes properly? are they tethered and torn? 

Did you learn to fold clothing from me or helen or sean?

use a variety to fold clothes for her. I will teach u on Saturday.

we might need to do another bardo for her as well as her karmic negatives,

I can do one in your house if have space one evening but it will cost about 1.2k for her and karmic. so let’s wait and see what kind of help she needs to constantly appear to you n bt recently.

meantime keep offering to her karmic and her too.

since she is in a temple means she still within the lower realms, she needs resources.

pay $10 for a lotus with offering for her during fire puja, I will tell helen shijie to make one for her.

During fire puja, you all present help to offer to all, therefore I did not ask you all to pay for the lotus with offering. However, you mom, can’t take charity from me because she not present to help do offering.



Please give me more details when you have them, so I can properly help you.

For your info and everyone here, this is personal n private consultation, I should charge consultation before I answer any personal questions!!!! 

when u go consult those who can communicate with spirits or claim to be able to, u have to pay consultation too, right? hehehe

anyway, cheers



This I answered Bt: [When we do bardo for a person, we must remember their karmic negatives. 

Even if a person dies, their karmic debts might not be paid up. Therefore their karmic enemies will prevent them from leaving to pure land or heaven or where ever.

Where we go is dependent on our karmic level.

Your father? U ask Sn. We talked a lot about your dad.

Have time read more of my blog or watch Guru's dharma speeches. ]

To be continued……….



Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment