Monday, June 4, 2012

[04-06-2012] Guru Reaches Out


Dearest Rev Lotus Chef Fashi,
I am H-internationally 32years old
just married last Nov, but hasn’t got any kids yet.

I started to take refuge after I felt GM has helped me in ways of my life to improve n smooth after i recited his mantra, though i wasn’t a disciple. 
after that, i recite mantra, gaowang.

March 2011, GM visit Indonesia
Medan temple or TBF would hold a dining session with GM, i myself try to book a seat, the cheapest one IDR 600k
Coincidentally, from the radio i found out that free tickets are given in a mall in lucky draw for 4 days.
I went there to buy two books and won a gala dinner ticket at once. Hence, i save IDR600k.
During the meals, i changed the seat with a grandfather because he wanted to seat next to his wife which was on my original table.
I seemed that i had a lucky seat. I found out although we seated at the back, but people paid IDR10,000k a seat also sat on the same table.

Sometime in 2011, from the facebook of padmakumara has quiz
in mandarin, and i asked them to translate to english. i managed to answer it.
and won a 12inch Padmakumara statue sent from Taiwan to Medan, Indonesia.

I myself, often recite Gaowang, day and night (one and one times or 5 and 5 times a day), but i read it in the car while driving.
I rarely go to temple due to my schedule of teaching.

I am a teacher and english instructor in daytime and lecturer in afternoon / evening time.
I also went to Jakarta to receive Kalacakra initiation alone.
Although i only know the mudra and mantra of kalacakra, but the rest that was said to be transferred to participants. i dont quite know them.
Now, my gaowang reading is reaching 4,000 times. i read 100syllables vajrasatva mantra as well.
Qin DuoDuo ZhiJiao
Amituofo
Dear Lotus H,
Guru works yet another miracle in your case!
Affinity is present for you to chant Guru’s mantra before refuge and thereby strengthening your Affinity or reopening your link with Guru.
Guru knows you are truly sincere in attending his functions and will give you all the help you need.
Do not complicate your life with getting hold of too many statues though. One of Guru is enough, for Guru represents the whole Universe.
Hahaha! Sometimes,  it is a blessing to have no time to attend group cultivation as you don’t get to listen to old-timers telling you this and that, confusing you and frightening you, if you do not do as told!
For new students, best to chant Guru’s mantra; Gao Wang Sutra; 100-syllables mantra; as much as possible.
At the Kalachakra event, Guru gave many empowerment and I suggest you check out with the organisers for more information.
Tell you the truth, as I have most of the empowerment transmission before, I do not keep records of what is given during each event now. Just happy to cultivate along with so many fellow students with Guru leading us. :)
Now is the time that you talk to Guru before you start chanting and ask Guru to help you dedicate chanting merits to all sentient beings and may all be happy and well.
Just say: from now on, I, Lotus H, sincerely request that Guru helps me dedicate all chanting merits to all sentient beings and may all be happy and well.
You don’t need to count anymore! Just chant as much as possible.
Look at the visualization techniques that I shared on the blog too.
You light up from within and share the light-energy with all around you.
This is Maha Bodhicitta and you are sharing Dharma!
As for cultivation: please stick to 4 preliminaries or Vajrasattva Sadhana.
Listen only to Guru, then you won’t get misled into Darkness.
Happy cultivating!
Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment