Friday, June 29, 2012

[29-06-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – Disciples from Past Visits


by LOTUSCHEF on JUNE 29, 2012



I met Lotus PL recently and he said he has his final examination late June to July. He can’t attend any of our cultivation sessions as he is preparing for the examination and sitting for them too.

I also asked him about our Jakarta event and he said examination still not finish by then.

Well, I met him while out to dinner yester evening.

He said he dreamt of me and Guru and he has to offer a 6-tier cake to celebrate Guru’s birthday during our fire puja on this coming Saturday!

I am just as surprised by his change of mind and coming to attend fire puja cultivation!!!

He has a paper on Sunday morning too!

Well, Guru said: this one is also your ex-disciple!!!

Recall I shared that in a chat with Guru, I said these students seems to be my disciples from previous lifetimes.

Guru waves his hands and he said, look at these, there are more coming!

He means these past students will soon surfaced.

Well, there is yet another that Guru showed me today!

Statements in some movie like : we will meet in our dreams! Lets hope we can meet again in our dreams……

Seems not dreams but real life! Alas, life is a a dream as per Guru. 

I am not shock easily now though. Got use to Guru’s amazing ways.

Cheers all.


Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment