Thursday, June 7, 2012

[07-06-2012] Amazing Tantrayana! – Root Guru




This is inspired by Guru’s recent speech about Buddha having 2 sets of teachings for leaving Samsara to Pureland.

One for those with low potential and one for those with high potential.

For the low potential ones, chanting Dharani can help them get to Pureland upon their demise.

For those with high potential, they are smarter and able to cultivate to attain Buddhahood themselves and go to Pureland by their own efforts.

Every being is catered to by Buddha’s Dharma sharing.

Only Tantrayana learnings and cultivation can enable one to attain Buddhahood while alive.

Hehe! Guru said there will be many Living Buddha to come from amongst True Buddha School’s students.

Of course True Buddha School should be abound with True Buddhas!

Tantrayana is amazing in that one can attain Buddhahood with a living body and upon successful cultivation, one can then help sentient beings to lighten or leave sufferings behind.

Guru’s books about Mahamudra and associated practices and his speeches are very concise and it enables those with high potential to cultivate well.

I did some research on some of the materials that Guru shares.

I find that most teacher’s are pretty silent on Mahamudra unlike our Guru. Also they cannot explain the cultivation methods concisely too.

Researchers sometimes remarked that this methods are not shared or commonly known by the subjects they researched upon.

Tantrayana has become so secretive that in my humble opinion, it has become sort of exclusive and hoarded by small group of cultivators and not shared.

Fortunately for us in True Buddha School, our Guru shares what most Tantrayana teachers refused to share.

I do wonder whether they have anything to share of import or not, frequently.

Now to the point!

How many fellow students or cultivators from other sectors or disciplines have experience “astral” communication and these are instruction to practice or cultivate?

When you have the Affinity, trust me, Buddha will direct someone to teach you or teach you himself ”astrally” !

Why did I talk about these?

Some reprimanded me or warned me that there are certain methods that Guru didn’t teach or unrecorded that Guru has taught before.

Read enough of Guru’s book to know that Guru can teach you in your dreams?

Hehehe! :)
I was taught lots when cultivating or in dreams!
To those that are too fixated about documentary evidences, please wake up!

The amazing part of Tantrayana is Affinity will ensure you know what you should know to cultivate well!

Another amazing part of Tantrayana is No Constant! 
This we apply to situational requirement. 
What Guru termed as 任运 Free to manipulate!
Which is Situational responsive action!

At a meeting with some fellow students, I was informed that when Guru leaves Taiwan for Seattle, great natural disasters will move in.
I said to chant Great Calamity Mantra with Visualization!

They were shocked about visualization & I told them I have visualization for almost all section of the Sadhana and dharani chanting too!

Guru also didn’t teach High King Avalokitesvara Sutra visualization that I shared on blog as recorded. I was taught when I am 3 weeks old in True Buddha School. That is 3 weeks after I took refuge in August 2008.

Please tell me who taught me then?

If you can build a mandala with all the Divinities seated within, it is Mahamudra? As Mandala with all Divinities is Siddhi or Pureland!!!

The transformation is limitless and is the most amazing part of Tantrayana!
Enjoyed yourself?

As we all have different learning or cultivation potentials, one’s Root Guru will ensure all learn at a pace that are suitable for them.
Don’t underestimate what your Root Guru can do for you!
Do not be too fixated please.

I always smile and walked away from people who warn/threaten/reprimand me with “Guru didn’t teach this” ! :)

Dear readers, are you with me or them?

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

**I hope this article will help dispel some misconception that are “word of mouth” passed around for a very long time or fabricated by certain power-craze or power-hoard beings to control and subjugate others. Cultivation depends on Your Very Own Diligent Efforts and no one can make you do anything by force! Cheers all! Lotuschef

Edited 1 July 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment