Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Visualization – Stars

Starry Sky, Washington
Photograph by Rhys Logan

I am keeping my promise to share with fellow students about the Sun; Moon and Stars.

I wrote about the Sun and the Moon in Mani Stones. Now to complete and fulfill my promise.

Stars!

This came from High King Avalokitesvara Sutra.

Visualizing the millions and billions of Buddhas and Boddhisattvas mentioned in the sutra as Twinkling Stars embracing you with much blessings.

All of them surrounding you like embracing you.

Stars to me – signifies Joy, caring, sharing, brightness, comfort, peace, purity, something special; ….. bring a smile always without fail.

Also from Guru’s True Buddha Repentance.
Visualization in Samadhi – Flowers in the Sky and Sea of Clouds 空花云海.
I've explained this one already.

These 3, namely Sun; Moon and Stars are also important in cultivation as well.

Happy Cultivating!

Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment