Thursday, June 28, 2012

[28-06-2012] Lotuschef at Play – Where is the Heavenly Eye



by LOTUSCHEF on JUNE 28, 2012


Hahaha!

Are you ready to journey with me on a fun trip to explore and look for the Heavenly Eye?

Where do you think the Heavenly Eye is located?

I watched a video 2days ago by a certain master. This video is forwarded by Lotus RT who perceived that the master and I are very similar in outlook.

Please refer to :-

Let us now start our journey……….

I shared one Guru’s article whereby Guru asked a reverend: Which eye did you see with?

The Reverend thinking that Guru is into Zen conversation pondered for a while and replied: My Heart!

Of course this is my take only.

Why did he answered Guru with “My Heart” ?

Hahaha!

Guru then ask him where is his heart and he was silenced!

Guru said his answer would be whole body of Eyes!

He means – Immeasurable!

My point: Why did Reverend second guess Guru’s simple question? This is similar to my articles: Layperson Measures Buddha!

Back on our journey……

Avalokitesvara has a manifestation that is Thousand Arms & Thousand Eyes.

On the 9 -6 – 2012, Guru said Maha Cundi has 7 eyes.

In the same speech, Guru said whole body of Eyes or in every cell.

Notice I brought up that Guru seems to draw reference to the 5 Senses in recent speeches?

Remember in my articles: Power of Mantra [1] and [2]?

The little girl M said she shuts her eyes because she is afraid to see the Spirits. However, once she shuts her physical eyes, all the other Eyes opened or become active!
She can “see” a greyish green mass and hear hissing voice talking to her!

Hahaha! This is normal!
One’s body natural defensive reaction.
When One can’t see, the other senses work harder to compensate for the lack or lag. 

In the video speech I watched, the master keeps pointing to her Heavenly Eye’s “located somewhere in the middle of her forehead” when she makes references to her Sightings!

Unlike me, she seems to think that her Heavenly Eye has only ONE and located in the Middle of her Forehead! 

Hehe! Pick up my trend of thoughts?

Without Prejudice:- The master is like most sentient beings that made her own deductions from pictures and hearsay and is really not what she claims, do readers agree? 

Walking the Noble 8 Fold Path is such fun, right? 

1. Right view          2. Right intention   3. Right speech            4. Right action 

5. Right livelihood 6. Right effort          7. Right mindfulness  8. Right concentration



Enjoy the journey with me on the Noble 8 Fold Path?

Do you join me again!  :)



Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment