Thursday, June 21, 2012

[21-06-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – Sun & Gao Wang Sutra



by LOTUSCHEF on JUNE 21, 2012

Hahaha! talking about Gao Wang sutra or High King Avalokitesvara Sutra yet again.

Sitting on a moving vehicle this morning at about 8am. I started to cultivate a brief Sadhana.

Started with chanting Guru’s mantra and chatting with Guru.

Then I chant Gao Wang Sutra with visualization of the mandala that I shared previously.

The Sunlight came in through the window’s glass pane. The light and warm is wonderful and I started to share these light and warm all around.

Then Guru put Lotus H’s face into my vision. Hahaha!

So I “wake up” from my slumber and share with Lotus H how to do the visualization and chant Gao Wang sutra repeatedly.

Guru reminds me to share the wonders of cultivation and especially visualization with all, frequently.

It was the Right Time, Right Place and Right sutra to chant!

 Cheers all.



Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment