Thursday, June 14, 2012

[14-10-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – Help from Guru & Earth Deities


Case 1: Locating Missing Person – Success within hours.
HL: Hi Fa Shi, yesterday we already back from Malaysia. Miss you very much. Thank you for helping me for my relative. She was found but hurts badly in the hospital. Still not wake up yet. I will tell you the details during this Saturday fire puja. Thank a lot.
LC: hi dear, you are welcome. Thank Guru & earth gods, as I asked their help to find her fast so the chances of her being alive is higher. See you.
HL: Ya, after the 1080 shi zun xin zuo, Guru or earth gods give me the image of my relative at hospital. Thank for Guru, thank for earth gods and thank for fa shi help me.
LC: Hahaha! I am happy you can get help from Guru directly too! using your Heart in asking is very effective. Cheers dear :)
HL: yap agree, agree!! It is really amazing.
LC: Hehe! :)
so how many of you coming for fire puja this Saturday?
HL: right now is 4 members, but i will call my sister whether she will coming or not? she may be come to Singapore this weekend.
LC: ok.
Case 2 : Locating Venue for Fire Puja – Success 1 day.
NN: Dear guys,
Good news. We’ve found the premise for the puja.
It’s in KG , a house of a friend of my brother.
But I will need to check the location and reckon the capacity for attendance.

I’ll keep you guys updated asap and then we can proceed with further planning.
Fashi was laughing and folding lotus papers last night, she told me “i’m folding lotuses for the puja in jakarta” at the time when I had no idea about the premise at all LOL.
Let’s thank Guru and the earth gods for helping us.
Cheers.

LC: Hahaha! 
I am used to Guru making things possible lol! 
I asked him and he said he will tell the Earth Gods n I am to ask myself too! 
So I asked n also told NN to ask earth gods lol.
Hehehe! 
Trust Guru!  
Cheers

Dear all,
As Guru said, Sincerity is important when requesting for HELP.
Diligent and Regular Cultivation also helps One to reach Root Guru in Time of Need.
Absolute Faith and Trust in One’s Root Guru is the Key to Successful Cultivation  in Tantrayana!
Hahaha! I am so used to Guru making things possible that I don’t agitate over matters once the requests are made.
Teaching fellow students to Talk to Guru?
Well, it is possible with Sincere intent and Diligent cultivation!
Think I am MAD?
Guru said: Believe it or not, up to you! :)
Cheers all.
Have a Nice Day!
Yes! I am doing a fire puja cultivation in Jakarta in July. As is Pure Karma’s nature, we are a private cultivation group and those interested to attend, please check out Notice & Events page on this blog.
Attendance Registration is Compulsory!
Details will be posted hopefully by tomorrow.

Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment