Saturday, June 16, 2012

[16-06-2012] Lotuschef at Play – Are You Ashamed of True Buddha School?


This is a common trait in most students in True Buddha School, being ashamed of telling people you are student or your Root Guru is Living Buddha Lian Sheng, Grand master Shen Yen Lu.
Most scared of being ridiculed as member of a cult or evil sector!
These people are ignorant but you should not be affected by their misconception and erroneous views.
Refer to the article on 9 Vehicles: Most of those ridiculing our Guru are from self proclaimed Mahayana. As per cultivation charted in 9 Vehicles, Mahayana is a low level 3 whereby the highest is Ati Yoga in level 9.
Many ignorants also alleged that we are cultivating or learning some evil practice! Hahaha! Wake up please, these are ignorants and why do you concur with their mindset.
When students introduced friends to my session, the way they behave is like expecting these friends to turn around and point fingers at them, saying they are evil!
Affinity is important, I do not like to hold on to and keep any one whose affinity with Buddha has yet to mature.  They are free to come and go, I do not have time to spend on anyone, who thinks attending any cultivation with True Buddha School’s students is demeaning themselves and a much sort after grace to us.
Students would bring friends and ask me to answer the visitors’ questions and explain things to them. They so wanted their friends to join them.
I have people from other religious leanings coming to consult me of their own accord. I have students exploiting me, bringing me around to show off to their friends and relatives that I am ‘powerful’! Asking me to look at this one and that one; looking at business premises and find out why business is not good; ….
Yes! Exploited!
If you have friends in any trouble, please make appointment and pay stated fees before you show up to seek answers from me.  I do not encourage anyone seeking externally, therefore I charged a fee for hearing you out. I also can’t promise I will answer you too!
True Buddha School has a founder and a great Buddha in our Grand master Lu. If others think differently, at least students should not do so.
Why when they are in trouble then we are not evil?
Why seek help and think we will attend to you as if you are royalty?
Let me inform all out there, do not seek a free ride from any ordinated personnel as we belong to all sentient beings, you will only end up owing more!
As we have renounce worldly materials, we are one with all sentient beings, No Differentiation!
Hahaha! You want to increase your karmic debts?
:) If it is your wish that I am Evil, I can make your wish come true!

Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment