Thursday, June 21, 2012

[21-06-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – Another Assignment



by LOTUSCHEF on JUNE 21, 2012

The previous article of Lotus K appearing in my vision and meeting up with thereafter, I am sure that by now readers know that the meeting is a sort of follow-up assignment from Guru. 

This one is YY, an friend who has taken refuge with another sector of Tantrayana upon my advice.

Hahaha! Why did I advice him to take refuge with another sector and not True Buddha School?

Well! Understanding Buddha Dharma, one considers the happiness or well being of others first.

1. He has been hanging out with a group of friends that are with a certain sector of Tantrayana.

2. In Tantrayana, one needs to cultivate with guidance.

3. It is best for his well being to not have to face a drastic change of circumstances in his living routine as well.

4. Finally, the most important is that all sectors or branches of Buddhism are ONE & THE SAME! No Differentiation!

At that time, I am 3 months old in True Buddha School too! 

He can choose to take refuge with True Buddha School now as well, if refuge means he can cultivate with Guru guidances too.

He is probably yet another of my students from previous visit to the Sentient Realm too.

He is yet another seeking Truths. Sadly, misled by listening to all and sundries and brought even more Suffering to Self.

He said he was told that making wishes with 88 Buddhas …….

Upon hearing the 88 Buddhas, I realised that he is also misled by NUMBERS!

I explained to him what is All are ONE!

He also chants Ksitigarbha’s sutra daily. The whole works or the full 3 chapters. He is quite prideful of doing so too.

Well I sort of disillusioned him. YA! playing the bad guy again!

I asked him how long he takes to chant this sutra daily, and suggested 2 to 3 hours. Well, the answer is a bit over an hour only.

I then asked him what does the sutra said or teaches.

He pondered for a while and said: Karma.

I prompted him again with: Some more?

He then said: Filial Piety.

I prompted him yet again: Some more?

He went into deep thoughts and can’t come up with a reply.

I explained to him that chanting any sutra or mantra, one needs to know what is the meaning and why we are doing it.

Also told him that the most important thing is to share and dedicate chanting merits with all sentient beings and wish all well and happy.

There are more reasons to chant Ksitigarbha sutra, can readers share with us other reasons? 

I then broke his heart by telling him that chanting too fast is like rushing to finish homework, detracts from One’s sincerity in chanting and sharing Dharma.

Chanting very fast and some of them even compromised the clarity of the words of the sutra.

For information, Spirits love this sutra very much and from my experiences, they love part 2 best, as their numbers will increase greatly for part 2.

Hehehe! Believe it or not, I can feel them when I am about 5 months old in TBS and my first time listening in to this sutra and trying hard to chant along too.:)

Remember Ksitigarbha was the one that stood at entrance to “upstairs” welcoming me home and rejoining the team.

Yes! he is my best buddy! He never leaves my side and he holds a Mani stone in his hands!

By now readers should have guessed that “Those that I am helping or sharing Buddha Dharma with” are mostly related to or affiliated to Ksitigarbha! 

Happy cultivating!

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment