Wednesday, June 13, 2012

[13-10-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – Repentance Approved


LC: O! Guru’s Sunday speech about all divinities merging into you! hehe! Very like stars n gao wang visualization of mine. No wonder I suddenly remember to bring sun n moon n stars into my blog to share.
I did a lovely one again. Go read.
wow! blog view hit new high liao. last check 359!

NC: ahahahaha
true, you scare them
they think you’re powerful that you cultivate well
they might think that you can use the purbha dagger as well

LC: Just finished cultivation. Today did GAO Wang extra for dedication
hahaha! must yoga with Hevajra ley
I just got official empowerment on 17 March 2012, although I got the dark or mid-night blue lighted lotus 3 weeks after refuge when GM gives Hevajra in Seattle, for the first time. [I have affinity with Hevajra? Or through my affinity with Vajrasattva?]
Hey, I did repentance too chanting vajrasattva’s mantra 108times
But I told GM that I will do it again if sacrificing people like M n team. GM can punish me but please do so lightly and sayang a bit la.

NC: true ne as you said. if we have the affinity, we will eventually get it legitimately. [Hevajra Empowerment Transmission]
ahahaha amitabha
really paying up with accumulated merits ne

LC: do u think I can use the purbha dagger or dorje?
this new blog hit new highs and ended 412! amazing!
junhao’s related links work miracles liao
I am folding lotuses for indo fire puja (12 June 2012) , chanting gao wang n reading too! multi-tasking!
I promised GM to dedicate more to the needies to repent my action against M n team.  Reason, I made them unhappy! I should try my best to make everyone happy!
My repentance is accepted as just now I had a nap or forced to nap as my eyes can’t open.
I had a real gruesome dream. I happily took out fish bones about 2inches to 2.5 inches long n about 1.5inches wide from my mouth. Also broken pieces of shells like those of the snails, conical ones or spirals but broken ones….. hehe. I know repentance accepted n removing those gruesome stuff, no pain n no fear too. Just puzzled! :)
Writing is karma of speech! [If it hurts someone or cause them to be happy. Also has karma of thoughts or Mind.]
As per central, must do 108times sadhana n 300k mantra n only can transmit mantra as this one is Ming Wang. [Stipulation set by Central committee to prevent abuse of Empowerment Transmission by Vajramasters.]
So I yoga with hevajra so fast? Mar 17 to now, less than 3 months. almost la! hehe. [Reverend like myself are not listed as permitted to give empowerment transmission.]
OMG! Reading the article again really sounds like I am capable of using the purbha dagger ley! Great power = Great responsibilities!! Indeed! Wow wee!!!! Hilarious!

Dear all, I hope my sharing the Usages of Visualization for Sun; Moon & Stars can help you better understand Guru’s speech and how to use them.
Sun and moon was on the 9 June speech and the Stars on the 10 June one, where all the Buddhas & Boddhisattvas & associates merges with you, who has by now merged or yoga with Hevajra already!
The Operative is has Yoga with Hevajra already!
I can visualize the practice in Guru’s Hevajra book about the Purbha Dagger; however, Have I yoga with Hevajra? :)
Do I have to clear some real evil demons with such a powerful and lethal method?
Hehehe! There is Guru, if such demons appear. All we need do is chant: Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom! Trust Guru to take care of us!
I think I explained about Power many times in my blog already.
Thinking that I cultivate well and equating this to my being powerful enough to harm? That’s the mindset of people chasing power or I called them Power-crazed!
The power they so craved comes from Cultivation of Tantrayana and it has Buddha Dharma embedded deeply into them. How can Buddha Dharma teach one well versed in it to Harm lethally? Ridiculous!!!
Cheers all.
Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment