Friday, June 15, 2012

[15-06-2012] A Sincere Cultivator


Dear Fa Shi,
I hope to share my experience with you as I think you gave powerful messages to people about Buddhism. :-)
People have always thought that Buddhism is a superstitious thing. In reality, it is really not the case.
H.
Below is the story:

Dear Fa Shi,
When we made the decision to do A, as Yidam Ceremony, I was in a deep financial crisis especially after my wedding. My landlord decided NOT to renew my lease as he told me that I had always paid late for the last 6 – 7 months. (It was 20 days late)
Then, I got a letter from the creditor sued me in court in June. In the past, I would simply go crazy over this issue.
However, I didn’t. I have been sleeping really well. Even as tomorrow, I am going to the court to deal with this issue, I am still a happy camper. WHY? I trust GM 100%.
You see, Fa Shi.
When the landlord told me that he would not renew the lease, I had a very calm heart. I prayed to GM. I asked him to help me make things smoother. For many reasons, the landlord said okay once I spoke with him on the phone.
Then, dealing with the issue on the court, I was being yelled and asked on things they wanted to agree upon. For many reasons, the creditor said okay to my request.

Then, I saw an overdraft on my personal account. The manager of the bank said “Probably NOT” on giving me the fee of $37 back to my account. I smiled and prayed to GM, suddenly, there were an intense heat flared from my head to him. He refunded me and said… “Don’t ask again the next time”.

Then, I received email from the hotel we were supposed to do the ceremony on. The manager told me that IF we were to do the ceremony there, he has to jack up the price to four times. On my meditation, I asked Yidam A to help me. I said… “Please show me the way as I really want the ceremony to  take place”
Few days later, I asked Dong Men in M location if she is interested to do ceremony in the temple where I will reimburse her. She tried to teach me a lesson and told me I had no clue how to do a ceremony. I didn’t say a word.
I went to many locations to find the place for ceremony without telling anyone. Within that weekend, we found 13 – 15 places for the ceremony, I asked myself which one will Yidam A love? Before I did my meditation, Yidam A told me the location that HE wanted me to have.
Sure enough, the next day, I got the place. It is cheap, near water, and beautiful. The other options were either too expensive or no one picked up the phone. :-)
(FYI, I felt that I was too lazy as Yidam A has provided me every info I needed to know)
Then… I called the owner of the temple in M location. Let’s call her Ms. X. X told me that nobody wanted to come. So, instead of listening to her, I decided to DRIVE to M which is about 1 1/2 hours from the place.
When I got there, everybody but Ms. X will come to the ceremony. When I said the word sincerity and respect, she got very aggressive at me. However, as far as I knew, we need to respect each other. It took me 24 hours to recover from Ms. X’s action.
HINT: The last time I went there, it took me 1 week as it was really draining. As I trust GM 100%, I let go easily.

Here is another funny story, Fa Shi.
During the tough period of my time, I realized something was extremely weird. I have the HABIT to walk outside and chanting GURU mantra four times a week.
At the same time, I made couple stop on two grocery stores. I did the bardo delivery mantra and helped them to take refuge to GM.
Here is the fun part:
Let’s say I am going to for a walk at 4:30 PM. Before the walk, it was rainy. As soon as I stepped outside, no rain. Once I got back home around 6 PM, it rained again.
This happens for many months. I mentioned this to my wife, she told me that it was unbelievable. On another occasion, I decided to do the same thing. I took my umbrella with me. It was raining a little bit.
As soon as I arrived in the grocery stores, it became bright and sunny. I chanted the mantra and visualization of bardo delivery. Then, I walked back home which took about 30 – 40 minutes.
Once I got home, thunder storm started, lightning came, Windy, and etc. It rained big time. I was smiling. I prayed to GM and thanked him for allowing me to do help poor souls for those animal realms.
Fa Shi, the reason I believed all the stories you told me is really because there is no coincidence in life. This is WHY I want to add my own stories on your blog. I really hope people can see it on how GM can lead us to the right place.
These are nice experiences of Guru’s presence and support.
Dear all, you really have a choice whether to believe stories to be True or just have fun reading them as Fictional ones.
However, as I shared, Tantrayana is Amazingly Immeasurable!
Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment