Saturday, June 23, 2012

[23-06-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – New Altar


by LOTUSCHEF on JUNE 23, 2012

Dear Lotus Chef Fashe,

Yesterday with GM’s help and the support from the Buddha’s and Bodhisattva’s, I have arranged my altar.

Have a look at the new one.

I feel that the new altar now is more simple and auspicious than before. It has a strong sense of auspiciousness today this morning when I woke up for cultivate, light incense and invoke all again with Om Ah Hom Soha.

I don’t know how to use the Bell and Vajra to cleanse and arm. Maybe you should teach me when we met together.  Hahahaha…

Meanwhile for the other stuff’s as previously I have emailed to Lotus Nino, I wished to donate to Pure Karma:
1. Thangka Padmasambhava Guru Rinpoche medium size
2. Thangka Sitatapatra Bhagawati medium size
3. A set of Tiptaka books in Indonesian language (total 17 books) —> maybe for the door prize?
4. Gold paper & incense 800 pcs for the fire puja
5. Money for sponsoring the fire puja ceremony in Jakarta

Meanwhile for the other thangkas, I am considering to give two of them (Sakyamuni Buddha and Jambhala King) to one TBS Chapter

I will contact Nino again for the details and when I and him have available time to deliver the goods.

Thanks again for your help



Hi KK,

I am glad you finally draw power to re-arrange your altar.

Send grateful thanks to Guru for giving you the impetus!

And don’t forget my buddy, Ksitigarbha too! 

Hahaha! Share a secret – the energy flow of any altar or mandala starts from centre to the left and front and right and back in a clockwise direction.

There usually is a Dharma Wheel hovering above True Yogi and shrine/altar. [sounds familiar? Borobudur and Gao Wang Sutra?]

It is like a cyclone or whirlpool constantly revolving. Never stopping!

In one article, I asked: do you know what is turning the Dharma wheel?

Students were taught to chant may guru stay in the sentient realm always n not enter nirvana n continue to turn the Dharma wheel…….long stay in Taiwan/Seattle ……

[chanting without understanding is not what Guru teaches us.]

Can you donate the Sakyamuni Buddha Thangka to Pure karma for use when we do Sakyamuni as one of fire puja’s yidam?

There’s a video in my blog that shows how to use the bell n vajra but narration in Chinese, I have not been able to find time to record an English version yet.

If u can understand Chinese then go learn from that video. 

I can teach you how to also, but remember to pay me with icy cool milo!!! hahahahahaha..

This lotus baby has a sweet tooth and partial to sweet food lol! 

O! I love Durians too! Guru also!

Get the hint? or the order for makanan that I like? 

I have booked flights to Jkt already. Let’s see if can get some time to meet you

I can teach the use of bell n Dorje too at the end of the marathon if we have time.

Come join the fun! Guru taught me what to share in Jkt this morning from 2 am to 4am. 

All of you going to be shaken awake is Guru’s instructions. Hahaha….

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment