Saturday, June 16, 2012

[16-06-2012] What an Auspicious Day [2]


Case 3: 
NC: just visited a site in East Jakarta, the shop house owned by MO
this is a 3-storey building, about the size of pure karma office
only the first and third floor can be used
(1st for sadhana, and 3rd in the open space for fire puja)
the place is quite far and this will be the last alternative
but something indeed strange happened on the way there

LC: The place that I was “teleported” to, is on the ground
NC: when i reached there, I got message from Ms. I.
YA
she said: NC,  what about SY?
it’s in the centre and we can gather easily
LC: good!
NC: so she offered to sponsor SY
it can accommodate about more than 100 persons. easy to find food as well

LC: fire puja?
NC: fire puja can be performed outside. I was shocked to hear that news
LC: how much if we have to pay the rental?
NC: i dunno, she will sponsor, we need to ask her .
she just need the breakdown of the program
LC: then i need her name to dedicate blessings to her
NC: she will discuss with her friend about this and give full sponsor
LC: so, I went to SY yesterday morning?
NC: ya ne!!!!!!!!!!!! GM performed grand puja
LC: yak. spooky lol
NC: now your turn. SUPER SPOOKY
LC: O! even more spooky
imagine i just found myself in pure karma n then immediately in JKT
NC: on the way there the image of Ragaraja became clear and his eyes were moving, i got goosebump, i’ve never experienced this
LC: I am getting goose bumps n energy from top too
GM and the earth deities worked wonder
i was laughing like: SY? YOU’RE KIDDING ME???
LC: wow! we can do a real big one and reach out to more
NC: ya ne
LC: show her my article about landing in JKT early yester morning
LC: guru really works miracles! aren’t we blessed?
NC: i will
TOTALLY
LC: yee. real spookieeeeeeeeeee
Guru is real great and he does care for us! See why I have such steadfast trust in Guru?
NC: i can fully understand
LC: ok. lets get to work! go post the notice
when guru gives me assignments, he also gives me plenty of resources to ensure I complete them perfectly
go tell the gang dear
Gm, i love u very very much lol
NC: ‘ll let them know
ya ne. great news indeed. this is Serendipity. he gives even better than the previous one
LC: no wonder he always tell me, dont need to use your $$$
wow wow wow still can’t get over the great news!
u know, guru might send an attendance of more than 100! hahaha! prepare for it
first, take headcounts
NC: ya, i’m still somewhat speechless after hearing the news
LC: still have not return to reality yet!!! what great support Guru sends my way!
Pure Karma’s event in Jakarta this July 2012. We were looking for a place to Fire Puja. The next day, someone offer his residence or his shophouse.
Then the next next day, someone offer 3 venues to look over.
Yesterday, reaching the first offer, the shophouse, yet another better and more suitable venue was offered to us.
Read Astral Projection – Simple Moves.
I found myself some where in Jakarta, on the ground in wide open space and a large group of attendees cultivating with me.  I am sharing Astral Projection with them!
In actually fact, I am at home, In Singapore,  reading an article I have written and discussing some matter with Lotus H.
Jakarta was just a vision!!!
When I heard that the fire puja is to be done on the 3rd floor of the shop house, I know thats not the place Guru choose for us.
Guru does work miracles all the time!
For all interested to join us in Jakarta, please check out the Event notices and make the relevant registration. 
Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment