Friday, June 15, 2012

[15-06-2012] Astral Projection – Simple Moves


This is not a dream. I was reading the article and suddenly found I am “transported” else where!

The time is about 02: 18. While reading the above article, I found myself sitting with my back towards Pure Karma’s altar and many students sitting along both sides facing me. 
It is just like any cultivation we have.

I am sharing some techniques of Astral Projection and the first one I called upon is HL. She is seated to my left and in the 5th place down the row.

I said: Now look at me and all that is around me. Memorise each as you past your glance from left to right and back. Now close your eyes, maintaining the view of me, visualize you stand up slowly and walk towards me and sit down right in front of me here {pointing to a spot}, slowly cross your limbs and relax.

At your own time, slowly stand up and return to your original seat, maintain the same view of the front and glide backwards to your seat.

Then I was in a big compound and somehow I know I am in Jakarta. 
I am also sharing the same projection technique with the attendees!

Geezzzzzzzzzzzz!


What a Fun Trip?

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 12 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment