Tuesday, June 26, 2012

[26-06-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – Truth will Out


by LOTUSCHEF on JUNE 26, 2012

Terjemahan Indonesia: Lotuschef Bercakap-cakap – Kebenaran akan terungkap



This is in response to a student’s mail.

Many said I am always talking bad about others.

Thanks to Guru, what I have been saying all along is the Truth. Not even One student from VMs to student has ever ask to learn Fengshui from him! Also the Chance of a life or new and better life method Never Transmit before!

In Tantrayana, Without Root Guru’s Transmission, the student is stealing and anyway, do not have Guru’s endorsement, all practices will not be effective!

Many just copied what Guru is doing and all for show!

Whether a person can yoga or not, is dependant on diligent cultivation and not because he and his team promotes or advertises him with allegations that he is very powerful and as a senior in TBS, he knows a lot and is very capable.

Capable? Yes! Of mimicking Guru’s moves!

Ask those that can truly see and not those that can see lower realm spirits only or claim that they can see. If so, these people won’t be attending XX’s events anywhere in the world!

I met someone in Seattle that claims to be able to help others clean up their houses and etc. He loves to invite XX and team to his chapter for conducting events.

Like attract Like!

There is another that visits here frequently too. She will start wen shi or consultation around 12 midnight. She calls upon spirits and as per Guru, the accuracy of these type of consultation is dependent on the levels of the Spirits you communicate with!

I have noticed that she pulls her ears often. Hahaha! There was an occasion whereby I asked Guru whether I can block the spirits from getting near her. Guru said No, because she is connected to Golden Mother and up to Golden mother to deal with her. She also goes around seeing houses and business premises too. Guru didn’t teach anyone Fengshui, but all claimed to be well versed in Guru’s Fengshui knowledge and practices too! 

Wake up please!

You can hate me all you like, but wake up please!



Reply to student’s mail:-

[Well. Ppl like SF boast n bluff tongmen how powerful he is. But he is all sales talk!

XX is one that just do for show. Like Guru said just copy what guru is doing.

Never ever yoga before.

I saw his eyes have green eerie lights about 2 years ago!

Then from some tongmen here n else where, those he wen shi and didn't work!

TC told me that another shixiong saw what I saw and advised her 2 years ago, not to go to that chapter.

People that can see will stay away!

TS's case is yet another example!

sheng ji fa. $XXX each. They collected large sum. GM said never teaches before!

Then fengshui also no one ask to learn from him before! 

Always picking out the bad guys, I seem to be real bad. Hahaha! But these are stuff that guru lets me see n I choose the best way to hint hint! 

Lucky for me, guru will back me up in his speech the next session.

Anyway, it is better to let people be careful then to clean them up after. 

I really lucky I didn't fall under their control.

SY was one that I clean many times while talking to him. Hahaha!

There's so many that I teach to chant bai Zhi Ming Zhou to cleanup. 

Some fell under their control already.

People don't believe I can talk to guru! But you all tried n worked.

Hehe. I am really not mad!

After guru announced there will be many living Buddhas surfacing from Tbs, really hv to do a big cleanup!

Hahaha. I do hv fun talking to guru.

Things I see n hear n curious about.

You  all learn my way really went into express stream. I am teaching u all higher tantra yoga!

How is this possible?

Because I found the key that is the right mindset to xiu each step!

Pu ti xin or Boddhicitta is the key too. For those that can't see very hard to trust me.

They really have no idea what guru is teaching. So they believe people like SF n XX.

They are very senior n of course people will tend to believe them.

I really don't care. I just do what guru teaches me and share the right way to xiufa.

Hahaha. I share happiness!

Cheers].

Dear readers, for one that knows what KARMA is all about, why do you think I continued “Talking Bad” about fellow students?

This is a breach of precepts of Lying and Discipline of Disharmony or Hurting fellow Vajra brothers!

Although I don’t pay much attention to memorising the Disciplines, I do know what I must not do! 

The Point is, Did I Lie to hurt these fellow students? Or am I trying to save the majority from their harmful ways?

Guru said in a recent speech to not protect those ferocious and carnivorous animals to the detriment of Human Lives!

We eventually have to sacrifice the minority for the good of majority.

That’s why I said:

Great Powers = Great Responsibilities!!!

It is indeed hard to act God!!! Harder still to be God!!! 

Know what I mean now?

The 4 preliminaries Practice is the beginning and also the ultimate in Tantrayana. If you know your way to go, you are actually using the same Sadhana but practising Mahamudra or Higher Tantra.

Guru said many times already, but most still go chase “powerful” or “wealthy” deities and divinities! These are 3 poisons in Disguise! 

Cheers all.

Happy Cultivating!



Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment