Tuesday, June 26, 2012

[26-06-2012] Lotuschef in Conversation – Building Temples 建庙


by LOTUSCHEF on JUNE 26, 2012



Purple is Dignified! Pure Karma is Dignified but Warm and Compassionate too. We are Immeasurable and ever changing with Nature.



RT sent me a video clip and said this Master very like me in outlook!

With regards to the Maroon Toga versus the Brown ceremonial drape, Empowerment Transfer this master has her own reasons for choosing the Toga from her personal experience. She said she had a long struggle before finally arriving at choosing the Toga and will stay firm with the use of the Toga.

Hahaha! I am the more Fortunate one, I guess. I do not have to withstand “titled peer” pressure and also pressure from central. Thanks to a high authority that prevented me from saying “Hi!” to Guru personally, I always remember to use my own way to talk to Guru.

Also Grateful Thanks to this high authority who said that I have cultivated well and not need to consult Guru personally. All I need do is find time to chat with Guru.

Hehehe! I will always remember his advice and kind words too!

I have no struggle with choice of maroon toga or brown ceremonial drape, I only listen to Guru and no one else. Or to some, they can say I am a Law undo Myself! 

In Tantrayana, all we ever need is our Root Guru, agree? 

Presently, I can say that no one has yet to come real close to what our Root Guru has attained! So why waste time, listening to sundries?

We need only to yoga with Guru and Viola! The world is literally your oyster!

However as an ordinated monk/nun, we don’t need the World to be our oyster!

True Renunciation is the Key for us bald heads!

I am having too much fun and veer from the topic……….

This master faced and still facing lots of hindrances from central and the local authority in building up a temple. The one common factor is that she and I strongly believe that if the temple is going to benefit lots of sentient beings, all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas will bless the erection of such a temple!

Pure Karma has also erected a temple since October 2010, 2 months after Guru gifted us with a name for our chanting group. Temple’s address: www.lotuschef.org

Hahaha!

Current stats:- 1969 articles and viewership is 89074 from old blogspot and 18569 from this new one = 107,643.  Average viewership of each article is about 55.

It equates to our sharing Buddha Dharma 107, 643 times!!!

Heartfelt thanks to Pure Karma’s team and also all fellow students and readers for accepting our out-stretch hands. You are all an important part of Pure Karma Virtual Temple! 

Now back to the point, many are fixated about erection of a solid structure or one with Form. Therefore one has to give up the equivalent for this Form. Many has never considered the viability or economics of such a Form.

There are many ways to propagate Buddha Dharma! I would use such sums to go the Bodhicitta way and start by helping the needies to build affinity. I would donate or sponsor education for those talented kids from financially burdened families to get a chance to develop their talents and improve their lots.

The story of the monk feeding birds and ants that I shared recently? He shares Buddha Dharma with them while feeding them! Most of them reincarnated to become his followers!

When watching the video, a voice said: she should accept ordination and her troubles/problems will smoothen out.  :)

Hahaha! Comparing her experiences and mine, I do have a great advantage as a bald head!

So her problem is Form and True Renunciation.



Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment