Friday, February 12, 2016

Auspicious Vajra 大福金刚

Terjemahan Bahasa: Vajra Maha Berkah 大福金刚





2016年2月10日聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥主持「紅財神」護摩大法會及開講「大圓滿九次第法」-台灣雷藏寺(完整版)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vcBPaku9Zg

In the above session, GM Lu talks about Auspiciousness! :)
He said that whenever he visited a restaurant to eat, the business of that place tripled up for that day.

These happened before he become ordained as a monk.

However, these auspiciousness is still true wherever GM Lu is even now! 

In this blog, I also shared similar experiences of mine.

When I am young, my auntie would tell my mother to bring me to her store.
She said that as long as I stand at a corner of anyplace near her store, her business for that day is very good.

This happened also to eating places and other businesses that I visited.

There is this Ice cream parlour in Melbourne, Australia, that sees good business whenever I visited.
A mother of another student staying at the same boarding house as my daughter that went along with me, commented that the boss gave me a bigger scoop of ice cream for the same price that she paid for hers! 

Hahaha! 
Favouritism???

Another store near my apartment sells western food.
One night, during the football live cast season, the owner wasn't expecting much business as most stay wormed up watching live cast.
After I placed my order, a large crowd stood in line to order food from him as well!

He noticed this trend for a while and told me that I bring business to him.
Hahaha!
The meals that he served up to me?
Larger portions!

Dear all,
The answer?
From Avatamsaka Sutra!
Kalpas of sincere offering to All Divinities!

If you have similar experiences throughout your life from young, then you have cultivated Sincere Offering for a sizeable time during all your past existences! 

That means that some time in your past lifetimes, you have done something beneficial to all as well as self! 

Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment