Saturday, March 10, 2012

Root Guru – Grandmaster Lu, Living Buddha Lian Sheng








Root Guru – Grandmaster Lu, Living Buddha Lian Sheng



In my first letter to Guru, I stated that I admire Guru’s writing and to please teach me, as I wanted to share with all.

Early this morning, I recall this statement.

The amazing part about One’s Root Guru, is that after refuge, you actually signed in for life with him.

I also realized that I made a Boddhicitta wish then to share with all.
Therefore there is no discrimination of who to share with as well.

Hahaha!

No wonder, Root Guru sent Lotus Raymond to offer to help me set up a channel for me to share online worldwide.

There are currently about 90 thousands page-views of the thousand plus articles in my blog. The daily readership averages 3-4 hundreds.

As the blog gets popular, Root Guru sent translators, Bahasa Indonesia - Lotus Nino and Lotus Junhao.
[English to Chinese translators somehow didn't last! :)]

Late last year, Lotus Henky gifted me with a domain – Lotuschef.org.
He also set up the domain using his professional expertise recently.
The new site started to run on 23-2-2012.

[Sadly, this site was suddenly close-down with prior notice & photos and pictures posted after 23-2-2012 to September 2012 were lost. Fortunately, GM Lu warned me to back up data properly and we restarted lotuschef.blospot.com sometime in September 2012. Grateful thanks to GM Lu! :)]


I still see about 200 page-views a day in Lotuschef.blogspot.com.

Dear readers, all articles from Lotuschef.blogspot.com  have migrated to Lotuschef.org (Site closed down 8-2-2013) already. 
Please read from the new site.

Back to Root Guru. I got inspiration and writing materials from Root Guru frequently.
When I started the Astral series, I consulted him before I share each article as well.

What is always to keep in mind when writing any article is --
Must remember to be compassionate and moderate the statements so as not to unintentionally cause anyone to be unhappy.

Cultivation techniques were taught to me whenever I wanted to learn and to share.

Most find it impossible for a new student to learn fast, as most of them takes years to pick up some fundamentals and work hard at regular cultivation.

I would like to express my Grateful thanks to our beloved guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng.

I have realized that he makes everything possible if we all have absolute faith in him and his sharing of Dharma and how to employ them to live a healthy and happier life and sharing these with all.

I also discovered that there are techniques that I already knew which Grandmaster Lu, somehow re-opens the door to this knowledge.

Yes! In Tantrayana, Root Guru is of utmost importance!

My humble suggestion again, Please listen to Root Guru only.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment