Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Projections - Kalachakra


Astral Occurrences – Projections - Kalachakra

Disclaimer
These are my personal experiences. It is up to readers to discern their usefulness.
Please ensure you have the relevant empowerment transfers for them before you attempt to practice them. Which means empowerment for the individual Sadhanas for Kalachakra from Root Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng and no one else!
Failing which, Practice at your own risk!
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17-10-2010  Sydney, Australia.

I was lying in bed and recollecting Guru’s Dharma speech that afternoon.

After chanting Guru’s mantra, I invoke Kalachakra and started to chant mantra.
I visualised a crystal pyramid spinning clockwise emitting lots of brilliant white light all around.

M, sharing a room with me, said: I can see a crystal pyramid shining very brightly!

I said: Yup! I am visualizing it and practicing what Guru shares just now.

18-10-2012 Melbourne, Australia.

M was asleep when I started cultivating. Tonight I started to stack 2 crystal pyramids with pointed tips in contact with each other. Then I visualized the “AH” syllable lighted in red color at the centre of the lower pyramid moving upwards, passing the tips into the upper one, right to the centre of it. Along its way, lighting up a red-color path like a rod joining the 2 pyramids.

Bear in mind that the 2 pyramids are spinning continuously in a clockwise direction.

M woke at about 2am and she said to me:
I saw two Buddha/Boddhisattva in front of me and they are very bright.
I also saw 2 crystal pyramids stacked up point to point and very bright. You practicing again?

I said: Yes! Tonight I did as Guru teaches, stacking them up tip to tip and linking them with the “AH” syllable.

How?

I folded up my lower limbs to from a triangle and the upper ones over my head to form another triangle. The point of contact is the Heart Chakra for female, as per Guru.

I did it again today to practice Dream Yoga. Hahaha!

Happy Cultivating!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment