Friday, March 16, 2012

Astral Projection – Weapons 6


Astral Projection – Weapons 6

[Readers are advised to read the articles of Astral Weapons with an open mind. Guru advised against harming anyone with what we learn. We should use what we learn for the good of all beings and deliver them from sufferings.

All techniques shared in this blog are for information only. Use at your own risk.

Please ensure you have the relevant empowerment transfer from our Root Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng.]

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom!

Om Jin Mu Siddhi Hom!

June 2010. We were waiting for Guru at a certain chapter.

The lama next to me kept telling me about how so and so is getting at her; how they disrupted her work; how they ganged up against her;…..

Then she talks about her affinity with Golden Mother.

A vision appeared in my mind!



佛尘/Fo chen - Buddha's duster.

Hahaha!

I taught her how to draw upon the Bushy Whip on Golden mother’s right hand and also how to use it  to tie up those that trying to hurt her.

I also told her that in Tantrayana, Root Guru is the Ultimate, therefore if they are fellow students, all of them can never overcome Root Guru’s mantra.

I was punished for teaching her how to draw on the Bushy Whip and how to use it to tie people up!

It is fortunate for me that Karma returns upon the one that created it. She can choose not to use it to harm but for defense instead.

Lucky for me, I taught her to tie them up only, to prevent these people from hurting her.

Whew! Hehe!

The point is you have to have the Whip given to you by Golden Mother or Guru or whoever that has this whip.

I got mine astrally from Wong Tai Sin, a Taoist master, who has a temple in Hong Kong.

Another one is from Golden mother through Guru.

In 2011, while Guru visited Hong Kong, this lama complained to me again about certain people that shouted at her and prevented her from following Guru to Hong Kong.

As she was seated next to me, I reminded her about the whip and tell her to use it to protect herself.

It is my fault again as I wanted to stop her whining and as we are on the same bus as Guru, many can hear her clearly too.

Hahaha! I did repentance for this too.

Guru taught us to visualize using the whip to hit 3 times with white light to cleanse or chase away darkness.

Please don’t let your imagination and visualization run wild and use the whip to hurt anyone.

I am not at liberty to disclose how to draw upon the whip, as this is weapon and if misuse can be lethal to other beings.

Just cultivate diligently as Guru teaches.

Hahaha!

More coming up…..

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment