Sunday, March 11, 2012

Padmakumara and High King Avalokitesvara



Grandmaster said that both are tied up way back in time to a country called Big White High country.
Big white denotes Big white lotus child and High denotes High King Avalokitesvara.

Therefore the High King Avalokitesvara belongs to Padmakumara, which at present is Grand master Sheng Yen Lu, Living Buddha Lian Sheng.

Lots of us had miraculous experiences with chanting this sutra a thousand times or more.

Guru also said we can travel back in time by chanting this sutra.

I had many such experiences and I shared some already in this blog.

Yester-morning at about 8am., I was between waking and sleep.
I started to chant guru's mantra and guru instructed me to chant the 7 Buddha eliminate negatives mantra.
I asked: chant high king avalokitesvara sutra.
Guru: No. Just this mantra.


So in my semi-awake state I started to chant the mantra only.

Hahaha! When I arrived at Caotun temple at about 1.30pm; I discovered that this mantra is what we are going to chant and just add an "Om" in front of the mantra.

Isn't Guru amazing?

Lotus S told me she chanted the sutra the night before and once on the morning of the event. She chanted the mantra 108 times instead of 7 times. She didn't know why she did that.

Well, she got her answer too upon arriving at Caotun temple just like me!

I am sure many shared the same experiences too.

Please share if you have similar experiences.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment