Friday, March 16, 2012

Astral Projection – Weapons 5


Astral Projection – Weapons 5

Disclaimer:
[Readers are advised to read the articles of Astral Weapons with an open mind. Guru advised against harming anyone with what we learn. We should use what we learn for the good of all beings and deliver them from sufferings.

All techniques shared in this blog are for information only. Use at your own risk.

Please ensure you have the relevant empowerment transfer from our Root Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng.]

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom!


The Netting of Swords.

This is October 2009, in Seattle.

There is an old female student, Y, about 60+ years staying with her daughter in the same dormitory with myself, 2 lamas and a female student from Indonesia.

Fellow lamas complaint that their personal belongings were missing or messed up.

One day, I found Y, going through the clothing hung on a pole. She took one of mine from the lot and I told her that’s mine. She argues and when I showed her the markings that denote the coat being mine, she relinquished her hold and handed the coat back to me.

I sew some identification mark on my clothing or marked them with waterproof markers. I learn this when I was staying in a hostel, and my clean clothes were stolen from the drying area.

My party clothes were taken from my cupboard by neighboring mates too. They want to dress nice and go dating!!!

Hahaha!!!

Well, to stop Y from digging into our stuff and helping herself to the clothes, I did a special shield.

I have a sword of brilliant white light gifted to me when I was chanting High King Avalokitesvara sutra, amongst other weapons that I received.

The handle is special as it is woven with a climbing plant with leaves and flowers exactly the same as the golden partition panels in an ex-residence of mine, not of this world.

[Hehe! That’s another story of the past.]

I was taught to draw upon it with some signal. (Sorry, this one can’t reveal.)

After drawing it out, I multiplied it to form a mesh-netting, partitioning the sleeping area of the 4 of us, so that no one is allowed to enter this area with bad intention.

I also armed my clothing hanging from the pole and personal belongings of my 3 other mates.

The swords will only deter those with bad intentions but will not harm them. That is the order I put on them.

Bizzare???

Hahaha!

More coming up…..

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment