Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Astral Occurrences - Hevajra


Our dear Root Guru, Grandmaster Lu, is giving empowerment transfer for Hevajra again on 17-3-2012 at 3pm, at Caotun LZS.

Believe it or not, I have made a request to Guru for this empowerment transfer.

When I took refuge in 3 August 2008, Guru has scheduled Hevajra event on 31-8-2008 in Seattle.

The student that brought me to take refuge in True Buddha School and his friends from a local chapter had booked trips to Seattle for the event.

His friends told him not to help me as my "heavy karmic negatives" might cause them to missed the event they so long for.

He, YH, told them that at most he won't go. The rest of them can carry on without him.

He later explained to me that as he treasures Dharma & These type of empowerment transfers, giving up means he diverted whatever negatives if any from me away from him.

I was shocked by the selfishness of these students that are mostly more than 10 years old in True Buddha School.

When I got to know them, I discovered that they had really lousy auras and most of them are out of work or doing odd jobs and sponging on fellow students whenever out for meals or drinks.

Hahaha!

Back to Hevajra!

When Guru was giving the empowerment transfer in Seattle, I was chanting High King Avalokitesvara Sutra and lots of 100 syllable mantra.
In Samadhi, I was presented with a mid-night blue lighted lotus.

I was puzzled as to why when I already have a dazzling white light lotus for my trip back home to Pureland, I am given a spare one in mid-night blue light.

I wanted to give away one of them when I came upon someone who needs these lighted lotuses badly.

So I asked Guru, can I give away the mid-night blue one?

Reply was: No.

Then how about the white light one?

Again: No.

I said: If I cultivate diligently, I can get more, so give to the lady that needs it now.

Guru: Not like this.

I was shown that I can transform any amount I wanted as gifts to anyone I so wish to help.

The paper lotuses I folded, enlarged and many seated within happily.

They become lighted in yellow gold and form a golden yellow river moving upwards.

I just need to chant Rebirth mantra or Guru's mantra.

YH returned from Seattle and I asked him about the empowerment. He said this is not to be publicized and the book he bought on Hevajra also cannot let me have a peep.

Hahaha!

This book was distributed free during the Kalachakra event few months later in Singapore and I got a copy.

As YH said I am not suppose to read this book, I kept it for a later date.

I picked it up sometime last year and started to read.

:) Hevajra's Dharma throne is Black or dark blue to almost black!

I also learn that Hevajra derives from Vajrasattva!

So, Guru gave me Hevajra empowerment transfer Transcendentally/Astrally?

Hahaha!

On Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment