Friday, March 16, 2012

Astral Projection - Borobudur











The Borobudur



Sakyamuni Buddha at the centre.

Lauded to be the Greatest mandala in the world.

Last February, Guru visits Indonesia.

I traveled with a group from LZS Singapore to visit Borobudur.

I bought a model of this monument moulded with volcanic ash.

When Guru was at Semarang, he talks about Borobudur and he chants Sakyamuni's mantra just like I did while meditating at Borobudur.



Hahaha! I gifted the model of Borobudur to Guru.

When I was cultivating and chanting Sakyamuni's mantra, I saw myself presenting the model of Borobudur to Guru.

Guru took the model with both hands; then he parted his hands and let the model drop. He smiles at me staring at my heart chakra.

The Borobudur is there in my heart chakra!

Then I projected it, in all its shining glory, to Guru.

Guru accepts this one with great joy and the smile widen on him.

This is a gift from the heart and very sincere.

This is also what Guru wants us all to learn - sincere offering!

Well, I learn astral projection too!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment