Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Q&A - 我回家了!I am back home! [2]

Link:

Submitted on 2012/03/01 at 11:57 pm
Now since I read this, I want to share too
My very first Dharma Event I attend is Cundi FoMu Homa, lead by 3 Vajra Master. I have read GM books for quite sometimes now, decide to attend this and taking refuge. It is held on Da Yin Temple, in Indonesia. When the event starts, we’re chanting Padmakumara mantra and Vajra Masters entering the hall, my tears just flowing and I decide not to hold it. This tears flowing always happens when I chant sincerely in the beginning of Dharma Event where Vajra Master enter the hall.
My tears begin to flow when the homa starts, when I sincerely chant Cundi FoMu mantra. It stops to flow after sometimes when I tried to hold it.
Now is the taking refugee session, in front of 3 Vajra Master. I’m not alone, there’s a few people taking refugee too, all was kneeling. I was kneeling but my body just can’t stop shaking.
*On the side note, I didn’t take my refugee certificate, but I already filled the form. It’s still okay right? hehe
Ah.. I still need to cultivate diligently
Been taking refugee since April 2009 but not diligent enough hehe

Submitted on 2012/03/05 at 5:18 pm | In reply to Wisely Huang.
Dear Wisely, When you cry loudly and howling then something is wrong!
Hehe! However, the tears just flow and you feel relief and joyful, then you actually have that Homing Feeling and your “sensors” are all ‘switch’ ON!
Hahaha! You can classify it as an astral experience as Guru astrally transcend space to bless you and welcome you Home!
Normally, when your body shakes, there is a battle between Buddha & Mara. Well, don’t take my word for it though.
You should sit down and reflect upon the before and after of the tears flowing; the shaking while taking refuge; and etc…
Do you need a piece of paper to tell yourself you have taken refuge? Hahaha! NO!
These are forms we can do without, agree?
Well, at last you admit to not being diligent in cultivation!!!
Congratulations!!!
The First of the 4 Noble Truths, you have to admit that there is a problem first!!!
The next you identify the problem.
Then you pinpoint the cause of the problem.
Lastly, with the 8-fold noble path, you solve the problem.
This is how I teach others how to use the 4 Noble Truths in everyday life.

Extract from the article in discussion:-
[Haha! when one cultivate to higher levels of Samodhi, one can TIME TRAVEL BACK OR FORTH to previous lifetime or future ones.]

In the above statement, I talking about Time Travel!
This is a category of Astral Projection.
Believe or not, up to you.

Hahaha!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited by Lotuschef on 2 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment