Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Astral Projection – Boddhicitta 1


Terjemahan Indonesia :


[Dear Fa Shi,

I always do. Thank you again for giving me the guidance becoming a boddhicitta.

The lady who wanted to do abortion told me that after the conversation she had with us, she has decided to give birth.
I asked GM to give her a white light blessing.

The weird thing is... Her relationship with her boyfriend improved drastically.

Both of them have decided to become together.
I foresee they will get married soon.

I know that it wasn't me who could have done this.
I am just in a tear of joy and put 110% of my faith toward GM.

Yesterday, I worked till 5 AM in the morning, for many reasons, I didn't feel tired at all and my whole body feels very warm as if there is a Buddha inside me. Even as I wrote this email, I still feel the warm and fuzzy feeling inside me.

Fa Shi, I can't talk about this no more. Otherwise, I will keep in tear on why GM gives me all this blessings. It is just speechless.]

It is very simple to do Astral Projection, if you have Boddhicitta.

Also asking for Guru’s help when you need to help others is so easy.
Try it out often.

I have shared previously that you just need to look at those you wish to help or draw them into your vision, then request that Guru helps them.

Drawing anyone into your vision is Astral projection. 
Visualizing Guru blessing them with light energy is also Astral Projection.

Now do you believe that you can easily perform Astral Projection?

You do not need supernatural powers and those that teach you otherwise, really have no idea what is Power!

Why listen to anyone else when you have the best Guru in Grandmaster Lu, a Living Buddha?

Happy cultivating!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment