Saturday, March 3, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Projections 8

Astral Occurrences – Projections 8

This happened on 24-6-2011 at about mid afternoon.
I was busy online answering queries of 2 students from 2 different countries.
As usual, multi-tasking, writing article for my blogspot.

Hehe! I am amazed that I am able to do these at the same time too!



I suddenly saw GM walking along the corridor towards Pure Karma’s yet to be set up altar. He is in lama attire with a golden and red dragon robe. No head-dress.

He turned right and looked at me, who is about 3 metres behind him, to his left where a row of cardboards are.
He smiled and somehow urged me to hurry up towards the altar.

Hahaha!

Coming back from that Astral trip, I immediately texted Lotus C and informed him that GM went to inspect the new altar.

Guess what?
They had just arrived and wondering where to place GM’s picture which they had on the altar in their previous premises.

Lotus C called me immediately and he was just as shocked as me!

GM has a habit of inspecting event halls prior to the day of the actual event!

The altar was initialized the next day!

This Astral trip happened when I am wide awake!!!
It is just for a few seconds only too.

As GM said, anything is possible when you can truly yoga with him or any Divinities.

Let us cultivate diligently, shall we?

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment