Friday, March 16, 2012

Own Demon


Terjemahan Indonesia :

I am wide awake after about 40 minutes of sleep!

Hahaha!

Scenes flashed across my mind and I am going to share them now.

I submitted a request to see Guru in August 2010 together with fellow students from Singapore.

They were allowed to see Guru but I was prevented from even entering the premises. Seems instruction were given by high authority that I not be allowed entry.

The students that went with me asked High authority why?

The answer given by the High authority was :
Lotuschef has cultivated well and no need to see Guru. 
She can find some free time to chat with Guru. 

This is physically an impossible task as Guru is surrounded by many high ranking personnel that prevent most from getting near enough to chat. :)

This person uses his official position to take revenge on me because of a perceived slight that happened in Hong Kong.
He shouted loudly for me to shift and finding him unreasonable, I chose to ignore his demand.

Guru said: Must be reasonable and not yell and shout to get your way. 
[During a Dharma speech at Rainbow Villa in October 2009.]

Hahaha!

He tried to send something my way at a certain chapter while Guru was giving a Dharma speech in HK's Lian Feng Chapter.

I felt light taps on my right forehead.
I looked at Guru and smile and Guru turned my way and smile too.

So I draw in a breath and move it to the location of the taps and disperse the taps upwards and away from every body.
(Mobilisation of Qi Energy).

I do wonder what will happen if I return the taps to the initiator!!!

In the first place, I have to thank this person for his praise that I have cultivated very well.

I also thank him for reminding me to find time to chat with Guru.

[ I did just that outside the window where Guru sits.

I said to Guru, you see this person have yet to let go of sentient materials.  
We both laughed about this.]

This person has broke rules of harming Vajra brothers too!

We chant the rules every 1st and 15th day of the month during cultivation in Seattle Temple.

Hehe! Also doing so in the presence of Guru!!!

He clean forgets that Guru is a Living Buddha!

Well, compassionate and wise, our Guru knows best!

When fellow students greeted him last February during the book signing session at a book fair in Taipei, he ignored the greetings and look elsewhere.

Hahaha! He did it to a few students.

The mischievous lotus child went up to him and greeted him loudly!

His facial changes from hostile upon sight of me changes rapidly to a smile because lots of people are looking on!

Hilarious!!!

Guru said if you cultivate well, you are just next to me. For those that vie to be near me but don't cultivate diligently, they are in actual fact very far away from me.

My point is : Guru will not desert you, it is you that desert Guru by giving in to your own demon!

Also remember one's karmic actions determine one's merits or penalties.

No one can blocked Guru's actions and this person is truly ignorant by thinking he can prevent anyone from getting close to Guru.

I believe that what anyone of us need to know and learn, Guru will come teach us where ever we may be.

All I can say is that this person has undergone irreversible changes and still deluding himself, he is superior and above others.

Can he be one of them that pee on Guru's head???

:)

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016

1 comment:

  1. [...] by Lotus Nino on March 18, 2012 Ditulis oleh Lotuschef – 16 Maret 2012 Diterjemahkan oleh Lotus Nino Sumber: Own Demon [...]

    ReplyDelete