Friday, March 16, 2012

Astral Projection - Weapons 4 ~ [9 字真言] 9-syllable mantra




Astral Projection – Weapons 4

Disclaimer:-
[Readers are advised to read the articles of Astral Weapons with an open mind. Guru advised against harming anyone with what we learn. We should use what we learn for the good of all beings and deliver them from sufferings.

All techniques shared in this blog are for information only. Use at your own risk.

Please ensure you have the relevant empowerment transfer from our Root Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng.]


I did this one in Hong Kong sometime in early July of 2010.

A student, W, told me that after the store directly opposite hers started business, for the next 16 months her business dropped drastically and hardly made enough for rental. This store sells exactly the same bags and luggage goods as W.

Somehow, Guru signals to go have a look.

The store keeper installed two large panels of mirror from floor to ceiling and they faced W’s store. I got some unfriendly vibes coming from the mirrors.

W has placed a Mahakala in the centre front of her store.
She has Guru’s picture too on top of Mahakala.
She has a tiny altar on the right hand side of her store too.
The mirrors were directed to the left side of her store.

She displays bags and luggage goods on the left side and incense and related items on the right side of her store.

I suggested that she does a change-over of the products, so that the neighbor's mirrors become directed at the incense and related goods.

The next day, W called me and told me that the neighbor has no business for the whole morning and early afternoon and she packed up at about 2pm.
Something not done before!

However, when the neighbor reopens the following day, she added more mirrors!

One is a big convex one, reflecting from the long mirrors to a smaller convex one hidden by bags towards W’s store, where the bags are.

As I am leaving that evening, I made a detour to her place before leaving for the airport.

Hahaha! Last round I advised W to chant Guru’s mantra and beam light all around to shield her place.

This time, I use 9-syllable mantra [9 字真言] to box up the neighbour’s store.
In this way, she can’t harm others and others can’t harm her too.

Guru taught to form nets when chanting this mantra for protection.

I formed a box with nets of this mantra. 
These are Vajra nets and nothing can penetrate or destroy them.

So I adhered to Buddhist teachings of elevating sufferings and at the same time treat all sentient beings equally.

What I have learn, will not be use to harm any beings.
Whatever, other beings send my way, will be deflected by Dharma Protectors from the permanent shield in place around me.
This is how great Armor protection is!

Guru put his stamp on my 9-syllable mantra box last year in Panama LZS!

Hehe!

Be creative!

As long as you maintain a compassionate disposition towards all sentient beings, Guru will ensure what you do can really help others.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom!

More coming up…..

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016

1 comment:

  1. We must bear in mind that even though W is a fellow student, she has karmic negatives of her own to clear. From my angle, she is not cultivating too diligently and her Karmic negatives from her Speech is high. General aura not good at all. My point is: Must not take Sides!

    ReplyDelete