Thursday, June 2, 2011

2-6-2011 Self healing 自疗

Haha! This might sound bizarre but I decided to share.
Please seek Medical Attention as well!
I am medically trained so had herbal remedies too.

I caught this flu bug. So I drank cooling herbs. Cough lots of thick yellowish phlegm too.
Went to sleep at about 11pm.

At about 3am. I started to shiver non-stop.
I curled up and huddled under the blankets but still didn't help.

Seems GM reminds me about cultivating internal system & moving energy around our body as well as in & out of our body.

Hehe! I forced myself to concentrate & breathe in deeply. Visualizing drawing Universal energy into my body & spreading all over then out through skin pores bringing along the flu virus out of my system.
This energy is in light form & bring along heat energy too.
My whole body's temperature get even out.

Took 3 deep breath & visualization & the shivering stopped.

I don't know what to say but "GM, I Love You Very Much!"

Dear all, I also promised to share Nine-steps Buddha Wind 九节佛风 with all during cultivation sessions.
What I did above is a variation of this technique.
I will post schedules once we are settled into new premises.

See how good is GM's technique? When we grasp the Basics we can then vary as per situation requirements! This is what GM said in Sydney last October - situational responsive actions 任運

Thanks for all the well wishes on Facebook.

I should be ok by tomorrow.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment