Thursday, June 23, 2011

23-6-2011 Unusual Shrine 奇异的坛城

I did a cleansing for this shrine months ago.
Several times after that, when I visit, I noticed that the shrine is 'empty'.
Meaning the Divinities all did not sit in.
I talked to GM & begged him to at least sit in & help this student.

Many fellow student that went with me also said the shrine's aura no good.

Today, I went again with M, someone who has 3rd-eye 'opened'.
She said: All empty & blanketing darkness only.
I told her: At least let's get GM to sit in for a while.
Then we invoke GM, forming hand mudra; visualizing & chanting GM's mantra.

Well, GM reluctantly sat down.
M said: only can see GM's outline & not his face. Not too clear also. Just lighted outline only.
M: The others didn't come.

At least, I am not wrong!
I failed to understand why, after cleansing & re-invoking the Divinities, they sat in for a while only.
At other times, only GM humors me with his presence for a while.

Underneath the shrine, the Earth God has bluish lights too.

Haha! truly boggles my mind!

Anyway, I saw lots of light bluish lite all over when I draw the shrine again into my vision while meditating.
Someone seem to whisper: go do a thorough clear away.

No choice, have to schedule a time to do this job!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment