Thursday, June 16, 2011

16-6-2011 Thanks to all of you, making my blogspot a success!

I wish to express my heartfelt gratitude to Lotus Raymond for setting up a blogspot for me


to share my thoughts & what I find interesting with all. Also opened up an International 


Channel for me to reach out & make Friends Worldwide. 


Please join me in showing Raymond how much he is appreciated!


Lotus Raymond, WE LOVE YOU!!!




Next to Lotus Helen who taught me how to use picture tools to edit & touch up the photos 


for posting. I looked through my earlier efforts!!! Raymond posted the photos at the 


beginning & then my amateur attempts and gradually I grew quite savvy! At least today, I 


personally like what I posted & read repeatedly to correct errors.


She also work hard with me to compile cultivation booklets for white matter chanting, live 

animal release, 4 preliminaries, True Buddha Repentance & etc in English, Chinese & Hanyu 

Pinyin, so that the English students & those weak in Chinese also can join in cultivation fully.

She also went through lots of people putting fear in her for doing cultivation booklets & 

threatening her that she can go to Hell & lead those using the booklets to Hell.

Haha! We are still ok & doing better each day, aren't we?  

Please join me in showing Helen how very much much she is appreciated!

Lotus Helen, WE LOVE YOU!!!

Please continue to support & work harder for us. Hehe!

Also thank all those that support our efforts constantly.




And our beloved GM is at the topmost of my gratitude. 

Giving me such a good job, sharing Dharma from my laptop anywhere.

Finding a plush & air-con hall in Nirvana for us to dedicate Dharani chanting merits to all.

Guiding me constantly so I won't go the wrong direction, although sometimes the lotus child 

in me tend to veer off the path. Haha! 

GM, I love you very much & so does all TBS students.

Tribute to you, GM, Our beloved Root Guru, our great Dharma King!

May you be healthy, happy, at ease & please continue to lead us along the Boddhi Path.

From all of us with palms together respectfully!  


Amituofo

Lotuschef

TBS

Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment