Monday, June 13, 2011

13-6-2011 求救! Please Help!

W told me that for the past 2 weeks, he was being disturbed by some spirits & it got worse.
He can't sleep, can't eat, can't work & he felt very scared & helpless.

I advised him to pray to his Karmic Negatives & dedicate merits to them & also asked GM to help him neutralize his karmic negatives with them.

I also did some offerings for him. He felt better for a while.

Later that night at about 9pm, they disturbed him again.
He asks me what to do?
I told the spirit I saw to let us have his name so we can better help him.

This morning, W called me and said he has a name last night.
The spirit is a friend of his who recently passed away & W saw him a few times thinking he came to say goodbye. Seems that is not so.

W called his friend's wife & make enquiries.
His friend. G, is a free thinker & after his death, nothing was done except some Sutrayana group chanted something for him & scattered his ashes into the sea. His wife also did not set up a shrine for him anywhere.
She just has a photo of him on a table.

Why the URGENCY???
Today is his 49th day & if nothing is done for him, he becomes a homeless spirit languishing in limbo.

G request that I do something fast!
So I  wrote a script & prepare the order & lotuses & incense required & did a white matter chanting session with W.
Actually, when I completed the script, I felt G relaxed! Haha! Honestly!

During the chanting session at the 4-refuge vows, I felt G sitting nearby attentively following the procedure, I told G that he is taking refuge with GM & the Triple gems & to stay firm in his vows.
Hehe! Yes, he happily took refuge for one that is a free thinker.

Well, he was delivered by GM. He sat on a lotus & followed GM's bright light to Pureland.

G found out like another that we helped that after-death is not what he thinks it is. He found himself destitute & seek help with his wife &  family but they also did not get the message.
So he hung around W, hoping to get help.
When all ways failed, and the 49th day is almost up, he started making W aware by disturbing his work, sleep & daily life for 2weeks & W only asked for help from me 2days before the dateline.

In this instance, G is a not W's karmic foes, thus offerings to Karmic foes didn't help him.

Well, sometimes if you experience something like what W went through, seek help and negotiate with whatever disturbing you.

The other one was a cousin dreamt that her father say he don't want to go to hell please do something fast. That's within his 49-days after death. We seek GM to bardo deliver him. He is cultivating in a temple nearby his house.

Don't be scared, everything has a solution.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment