Wednesday, June 22, 2011

22-6-2011 Attached Spirit 缠身灵[2]

21-6-2011 Attached Spirit 缠身灵

Please refer to the above article. This is Part [2]

I received the information of the deceased friend from X on 20 June at 23:06 &  the cousin's data at 23:21.
After I did up the refuge certificate & the order & incense bundle, I did a bardo deliverance slightly after 12 midnight. 
X called me after he read my article posted at 1.08am of 21 June. 
I told him to tell the cousin to negotiate with the attached spirit & I also taught him how.

Last night at about 23:05, I had a flash and a signal telling me that the attached spirit willing to leave.
I text X to tell him & he said his cousin probably negotiating with the spirit & not answering his call.

At 23:41, X text these: Just spoken to my cousin. He said to him already. After the talk, he felt much better with some release from his body. Great!

Today, 22 June 13:14 : Hi Fashi, my cousin told me that this morning when his friend saw him, look different towards better appearance. Great GM and Fashi. Cheer!

What GM taught us truly works & fast too!
Of course GM helps in all these too!

Another one that GM saves!

GM is truly Great But not Fashi! Hahaha!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment