Tuesday, June 14, 2011

14-6-2011 观想-谈判 Visualization-Negotiation 【4】



This article concerns W & G, the spirit of a friend.

Article ---- 13-6-2011 求救! Please Help!


When W called me again after we did the Bardo for his Karmic negatives, I instructed W to sit down & visualize GM yoga with him & he telling GM his problems. He is filled with White dazzling light & radiating it too.

Then he visualize Mayura yoga with him too again telling Mayura his problems.
He is to continue to chant Mayura's mantra the shortest version:- {Om tiga lala soha}& slowly go back home or office. [W told me he can't be at home or in the office as the spirit keeps coming to disturb him].
In this instance, he is filled with Golden-yellow light & radiating it too.

On my side, I drew W into my vision after invoking GM & Mayura the same way I taught W.
I saw a shadow flipped past in front of W & facing me.
I told the spirit, whoever you are, please give W a name so he & I can help you.
No point doing what you are doing & we don't know how to help you.
I know you need help of some kind.

W called to said he feels better & I told him to be more relax & don't get scared.
Haha! easy to say don't get scared, but most of us fear the UNKNOWN very very much.

When W gave me a name, it becomes easier for me to bring forth G with his name. Of course, My dear friend, Acala, silently helping me too.
I did the refuge papers, order & then the script & felt G relaxed.

When we do bardo session for him, I can feel him nearby because my sensors picked up his presence. When I address him to take the 4-refuge vows seriously, I somehow know he is paying close attention to everything I say. 

How to explain further? I really don't know. 

I got G to give a name to W. Although I taught W to negotiate, I think he is too scared to think of anything else than PROTECT himself first. Hahaha! 

Well, a word of advice - DO STAY CALM & CLEAR MINDED when you are being disturb. 
Can't handle then quickly seek help, don't wait for weeks & suffer in silence.
G can't get too close to me too as I have many friends protecting me. 

Cheers everyone.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment